Final battle,Returning home

Azur Lane Base
The destroyer "Atago"

Alexey strolled along the deck of the destroyer while all the crew members were busy with their own affairs.

Alexey 's thoughts:And it's hot today...it would be necessary to ask that the air conditioner be turned on.

Out of the corner of his eye, Alexey saw Edinburgh, which was heading for the destroyer.Alexey immediately went ashore.

Alexey:What brings you here again?

Edinburgh:You should see this.

Alexey:What exactly?

Edinburgh:Come with me.

Alexey:Good.

We came to the Azur Lane headquarters, finally we entered the office.

All the girls:Hello.

Alexey:Hello

Edinburgh:Take a look.

Alexey took the tablet and saw the monstrous destruction.It's like something exploded on the island.

Alexey: No....this....can not be.

Warspite:Do you know what it is?

Alexey:It's like an explosion... from... an intercontinental ballistic missile.

PoW: Ball...What?

Alexey:These are weapons from our world.Only she is capable of doing this to the island.

Edinburgh:Here's another one.

She showed Alexey the photo.

Alexey:What kind of ship is this

PoW:We don't know, but he recently left the territory of the Sakura Empire.

Alexey:I see...it looks like you are preparing for a battle with this ship.We will help you.

Alexey:I'm going to prepare our ship for battle.

All the girls:Goodbye.

Alexey approached his ship, he came to the bridge and took out a microphone.

Intercom:All crew members, says the ship's captain Alexey, a battle will take place today, it will decide the fate of Azur Lane, so we must help them.Prepare all the weapons that we have.

Alexey put the microphone back down.

Denis:Captain...are we really going to fight?

Alexey: Yes...it will be a decisive battle.

Denis:I see.

Alexey:What do we have on ammunition?

Denis:It's okay, we can still fight.

Alexey:I see, start preparing.

Alexey:Well... full speed ahead.

Arthur:There is full speed ahead.