Part 15

Quackity stopped.

"Sorry is that's... you don't have to tell me. I just wondered-"

"I have a type of Cancer." Quackity said calmly.

"Oh."

"It's called Hodgkins Lymphoma. It's quite uncommon but somehow i managed to get it. It effects a part of my immune system and i'm more vulnerable to diseases and infections and illnesses. I have to do chemo-therapy to like get rid of it." Quackity explained solemnly.

"The chemo has side effects like being at higher risk of infection and aslo i get tired really easily. I'm not allowed to do sports or hang out at the weekend or after school. All i can say is dream doesn't like that."

"Oh... Thanks for telling me. Dream sounds like a dick. You can always hang out with me and Ran and Tubbs if you want."

"Thanks Tommy."

🟩<Time skip>🟩
(Next day at school (so Friday))

Tubbo where's tommy?

"He's at the hospital Remember Ran?"

Ranboo looked sad at tubbo.

"He'll be ok. He says he might me back Monday. Also i think he talked to his dad and said we could go to his house tommorow. Well if he's back by then."

I'm gonna be lonely.

Tubbo ruffled his friends black and white hair. "You'll be fine bossman. It's 1 day."

🟩<Time skip>🟩
Tommy was allowed home on Sunday, (His friends didn't get to go over on Saturday sadly) and was back at school on Monday.

"Did little tommy get scared of Dream? Is that why you didn't come in?" Some guy said as tommy walked past him.

"Bet he was too scared to face him." Another guy said.

"Couldn't even see this place after Dream beat his ass."

"Hey Tubbs. Hey Ran." Tommy smiled, ignoring the comments.

"Hey Tom. You alright?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't i be?" Tommy asked Tubbo.

"Well... people are gossiping about you." Tubbo said.

"Eh, let them wonder why i was gone. That guy said dream beat my ass though and he was wrong. I beat dreams ass. Apparently he had a concussion and i knocked out one of his teeth". Tommy laughed.

"I have heard that. Ok lets go to Eret's." Tubbo said, wandering towards the english block.

They arrived at Erets door and Tubbo knocked.

"Hi- Oh tommy your back! That's good. I thought you would be given you were back to your normal an hour after being knocked out cold. Come in." Eret said, opening the door wider.

Tubbo spotted Quackity, George and Karl sat in the room.

"Hi Quackity!" Tommy smiled.

"Hi Tommy. Niki said you normally hang out here before school." Quackity said.

"We all left Dream. Well Karl still hangs out with Sapnap but not Dream." George explained.

Tommy sat down and smiled. "I'm glad."

🟩<Time skip>🟩
"Hey Sam."

"Oh hello Felix. Can i help you?" Sam asked, looking up from the work he was marking.

"Yeah, i know we've got maths today and i could ask this in the lesson but is it ok if i ask now?"

"Yeah sure. Whats up?"