6

Ladybug looked confused and pointed from Kimura to me. 

"You guys know each other." I laughed and leaned back in my seat.

"I was helping him track down the White Death a while back before It felt like it got too dangerous for me. The revenge plan wasn't in the cards for me." I turned over to Kimura and he nodded in confirmation. 

"Are you alright?" Kimura asked

"From all this? Hell no." Tangerine said. I held his hand tightly in hopes we would be getting out of this alive. In the back of my mind, I was holding on to the hope that Lemon was still alive. 

"What happened to the girl?" Ladybug asked, turning to Kimura

"her intentions with you were not honorable. A blind man can see you are the one in the dark." 

"I don't know about a blind man but she was pretty convincing." Ladybug muttered.  

"Fate will do what it wills." I whispered. Ladybug scoffed at me and laughed lightly

"Why do you laugh at fate?" Kimura asked. 

"Man, fate for me is just another word for bad luck." I was listening to Ladybug and Kimura talk as I leaned on Tangerine's shoulder. 

"I'm still so sorry about Lemon, love." I whispered, looking up at him. He wrapped his arms around me, wary of the wound on my right side. He didn't say a word as he looked out the window, the sun looked like it started to rise. 

"I did not think that fate would give me a chance to make things right." I heard Kimura say. I pulled my head up from Tangerine's shoulder and listened.

"Do you know what they call a Ladybug in Japan? Tentoumushi. It has a spot on its back for each of the seven sorrows of the world. The Tentoumushi is not lucky, its holds all the bad luck so that others may live in peace." Kimura's wisdom brought me back to my thoughts. We were put on this train for a reason. 

"I dont wanna hold the seven sorrows." Ladybug muttered

"Everything that has ever happened to us has led us here. Luck or not Ladybug." I said. 

"Well, thats a shit deal." He replied. I kicked his leg from under the table. 

"At Kyoto Station, the White Death will arrive on this train. I will finally be allowed to make things right. My son is a few cars up, if you can escort him off this train-" Ladybug then started to cut him off

"Yeah, i don't see the White Death letting any of us off this train." I nodded in agreement. Kimura started to get up 

"You let me worry about the White Death." He pulled the case off the floor with his cane and set it on the table. We all looked at it for a moment before Tangerine and I got up and started to walk away. 

"Ladybug, take the case." I instructed. We walked over to the room where Lemon and Yuichi were kept in. I had no clue he was here. He and Kimura were conversing while Ladybug and I looked over at Lemon who was still slumped over.

"Well, he seemed like a decent guy." Ladybug said before turning over to me. I was about to reply when we heard Lemon yawn and wake up

"Lemon?!" Tangerine asked running next to me

"Am I in hell?" Lemon asked. I let out a breath of relief as I felt Tangerine hold onto me tightly. 

"Liza, what are you doing here?" I watched him open his shirt and I noticed he was wearing a vest. Thank fucking god. 

"You really gave us a scare Lemon." Tangerine said, helping him up. I heard Ladybug gasp and pointed at him

"Oh, you drank the water." I looked over at him