Before we begin the story...

Welcome, dear Reader, to my second fanfic.

. . .

I travel between worlds of Dreams and Reality.

The border between both threatens to fall,

Warp together into one universe which we call,

Creations. Imaginations. Life. Creativity.

. . .

Nice to meet you, I am the artist living in a lie. Thanks for clicking on my fanfiction! I will do my best to make this fanfiction nicely done and not too cringe. 

This fanfiction would be more enjoyable if:

- You are in 2 fandoms, or are aware and had been in before: The Mandela Catalogue, and the original story of Undertale. 

I made my own Alternate Universe for this one. I have like 2 more Alternate Universes, but that is in part of my own other story, that I will not publish until I become a director and make my own film.

- You know most of the characters that appear in the fandom.

No wild OCs will appear in this story, don't worry. The rest will all be characters directly from the fandoms. If (KEY WORD: IF) this story is finished, I will put the credits for all the story in the end.

WARNINGS: This book is not a happy go lucky fluff story (it still will contain fluff however). It will contain very dark concepts such as: Foul language, details about suicide, details of bullying, graphic description of violence, inhumane features, blood and gore. I'll occasionally put warnings and important tidbits in the comments so checking on the comments would be appreciated. There will be no sexual themes or romances unless it is a loving couple that already exists canonly.

WARNING: This books could be confusing to those who are younger or has a maturity level less than at least 13 years old. Read with caution!

I hope you enjoy this!