"Good cause I want out of this bed. How do people sleep in these?" I huffed as Bilbo slid off the bed first before I followed after him. I stumbled, my legs being a bit stiff as Bilbo held his hands out ready to catch me in case I fell.

I then turned to them, "What of the army?" They both looked at each other slightly confused on what I meant before Gandalf put together what I was talking about.

"Ah, the eagles and Beorn took out a good amount of the forces. As the orc forces retreated three mountain wolves came down from the sky and wiped out the rest of the troops. They are actually waiting outside the castle for your orders." Gandalf reported as I smiled knowing Frost did her job well, no doubt she was one of the three.

"Thank you I shall go speak with them now. I must spread the news among my kind that Sauron has returned." I told them, crossing my arms across my chest as Bilbo stood at my side.

Elrond nodded in agreement, "I myself must return to Rivendell and prepare. In case the city is attacked."

"Thank you Elrond for treating me." I spoke nodding to the elf king looking at him with a warm smile as Elrond returned it.

"The pleasure is all mine Saharia." He replied, bowing his head before walking out the door.

I then turned to Gandalf, looking at him with a firm gaze. "Lead me to them." I spoke, not wanting to have a reunion with the company just yet, wanting to handle this matter first as it is the most important. After seeing what they did to a captured mountain wolf turning it to their side, she can only imagine him hunting each one down, adding it to his army.

Gandalf nodded understanding, even Bilbo didn't object, seeming to remember the sight of the sickly mountain wolf. Gandalf led the way through the mountain, taking down hallways to avoid any attention so that Saharia wouldn't be seen by the company or any other dwarf.

He walked through the large opening in the mountain, it was night, the first rays of sunlight beginning to rise over the horizon, giving the dark sky untouched by the golden rays a purplish blue color, the stars beginning to fade away. Laying before the mountain were three large mountain wolves, about the same size as her when she is in her form.

One had a light grey pelt with small black horns protruding out of its head, it blinked open its eyes revealing an amber color as its eyes focused on her, relief seeming to wash over them. Along its pelt were lighter grey stripes, almost white, looking similar to tigers. Its feathered wings were tipped with black as its tail was similar to her but instead of feathers it was fur also being tipped with black.

Another one had a drown pelt with a light brown underbelly, its eyes were a bright green as its antlers almost look wooden like, vines decorated the antlers as small birds rested on them. Its winged feathers scattered light brown feathers among the mud brown, its tail thinned out to look similar to a fin lined with feathers.

The third one had a purplish grey coat with bright purple eyes. The scruff of its fur looked similar to ice as well as the end of its bludgeoned tail which was lined with fur and finely rounded. Unlike the others her antlers were wide like a moose, which also seemed to line with ice. Even the tip of its feathers glistened in the sun's rays.

I smiled at each one, nodding to the grey to the purple-grey one as I spoke, "Volodar, Kilia, and Frost; thank you for coming to aid in the battle." I spoke to them, Bilbo looking between me and the one I called Frost, the falcon transporting herbs back and forth along with treating her. "I apologize for the delay."

"You were merely healing my queen. We are just happy you are alright." Volodar spoke using barks and rumbles, speaking our tongue as he is incapable of speaking human language. Kilia nodded in agreement, however Frost gave me a harsh glare.