"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High town." Sam said

Sam looked into the back and shook his head. "This ain't gonna work."

Y/n glanced over at him, he had opened the side door that she was sitting at so she slid across the seat again and sat in the middle. Giving Sam enough room to get in the back, sandwiching her in the middle.

Y/n placed her hand on Bucky's and intertwined their fingers together. He squeezed her hand gently and she squeezed back, trying to comfort him in any way she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sighed quietly to herself as another person bashed into her shoulder. The part of town they were walking through was unbelievably crowded, people bustled around them in party outfits with guns.

Y/n put on a facade of someone who belonged in a place like that, something that Natasha had taught her. She changed her expression and the way she walked as the crowd continued to push past.

Neon lights illuminated the area around them as people handed over money in sligh deals and sold apparently expensive items. Y/n fought the urge to flinch as the lights shone brightly and pierced her eyes painfully.

They walked past a sight that was neon red and had an arrow pointing in the direction that they seemed to be walking in. Princess bar. Another neon sign came into brows, it was a massive, purple monkey that hung above the entryway.

"Here we are." Zemo said as they walked into an extremely crowded bar.

As they pushed their way through the crowd, zemo said a phrase in Russian to Bucky that y/n unfortunately recognised. "Ready to comply? Winter soldier?"

Y/n clenched her fist by her side as she fought off her rising anger. But she quickly shook it off and pushed down her feelings. She couldn't compromise the mission if they wanted to get the information they came for.

"Is that the winter soldier?" A man in the crowd asked. Okay, maybe it wasn't a good idea for her to come on this mission.

The group continued to push through the crowd until they came up to the bar. "Hello, gentlemen, ma'am. Wasn't expecting you, smiling tiger." He greeted them.

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo said

"The usual?" The bartender asked Sam. He nodded to the man who proceeded to eye them with suspicion and confusion before he turned and walked towards the shelf of drinks.

Y/n widened her eyes and turned her head away to look out at the crowd as the bartender brought back a snake and began to cut it open with a small knife. That is something she didn't want to see.

"Ah. Smiling tiger, your favorite." Zemo said

"I love these." Y/n heard Sam say. She didn't even want to look at what he had been given.

"Cheers, Conrad." Zemo said

A bald man with a beard suddenly approached the group, y/n subtly backed away and stood closer to Bucky as the man became uncomfortably close.

"I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here." The man said to Zemo

"I have no business with the power broker. But if he insists, he can either come and talk to me...or." Zemo gestured to Bucky

"New haircut?" The man asked

"Or bring Selby for a Chat." Zemo added

The man began to walk away from them and Zemo turned back to the bar with a sigh of relief.