Part 44: The Journey To Mistral

Начните с самого начала

Watts: My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power, it should have been effortless.

Salem: It is because of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake, Cinder, you hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness. Which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment. What I'm more concerned about is the L/n.

Watts: We've tried searching for him but we've found nothing.

Salem: Which is why we will continue to search for him. His bloodline is special and immensely valuable because of their connection with the Grimm. He is our top priority along with the maidens.

Cinder is unhappy about this and lowers her head. Emerald looks at her in sympathy.

Salem: Dr. Watts, you are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral.

Watts: Very good.

Salem: And Hazel, I'm sending you to the leader of the White fang. has arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure that feels the same.

Hazel: As you wish.

Cinder raises a finger. Emerald fails to notice this gesture for a moment.

Emerald: Oh!

Emerald leans in to hear her.

Cinder rasps into her ear. Emerald straightens.

Salem: Speak, child.

Emerald: She wants to know... (hesitates) What about the girl?

Watts: (scoffs) What about her? Seems to me that this is Cinder's problem, not ours.

Cinder slams her fist onto the table and glares at Watts, who grins at her.

Emerald: Maam, The L/n and the girl are dating.

Salem: Together you say?

Salem: Interesting... Never have I heard of a Silver eyed warrior becoming friendly with a L/n... Let alone together.

Watts: Doesn't that go against their natural instincts?

She was in deep thought.

Salem: The boy has such a weak connection as well...

She looked at Tyrian.

Salem: That's enough. Tyrian?

Tyrian: Yes, my lady?

Salem: Find the L/n and the girl with the silver eyes. If they are together like Emerald said she was then maybe they are with each other.

Tyrian giggles elatedly and claps.

Tyrian: Two birds, one stone.

Salem: And bring them too me alive. Especially the boy. Although it will be futile, convince him and report to me on his behaviors when doing so. I want to know as much about this boy as possible. If we grow this lost bloodline of mine then it will be the key to our victory.

Tyrian freezes, groans disappointedly, pouts for a second, then looks back up at Salem with an acquiescent shrug.

Salem: Because of your efforts, has fallen. And Haven will be next.

Everyone rises.

Tyrian snickers at Cinder and points to his left eye.

Tyrian: (laughing wickedly) Eye for an eye.