𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙮/𝙣

Magsimula sa umpisa

Natasha crawls on top of me again, after licking me clean, to kiss me roughly, pressing her hand on my neck.

She moves to my side once we separate, I'm exhausted.

"You still want me to stay?" she whisper in my ear when I turn around to hug her.

"Yes, if you want that too," Natasha smiles at me warmly, again that tingling feeling on my stomach.

"Let me look for me clothes for you," she let me go, walking naked to my closet under her gaze, taking out two baggy t-shirts for us, throwing one to her, "I'm going to the bathroom."

I say as I walk away, leaving her space to change as I put the t-shirt on, if she doesn't wanna show her I'm not gonna pressure her, she must have her motives.

When I come back she's already trying to keep her eyes open, she looks so beautiful, so comfortable.

I lay by her side, her arms pulling me to her until my back is to her front, she passes her legs between mine, crossing them together, I turn my head slightly to give her a quick kiss.

"Goodnight, Natasha," she hums in my ear, leaving a little kiss on my neck.

"Goodnight, y/n."

She falls asleep almost immediately, her body relaxes next to me, her slow breath crash agains my skin, the sensation calms me and I feel at peace, my eyes began to feel heavy and it just took me a few more minutes to join her sleep.

Her grip on my body tightened some times in the night, everytime I moved, not wanting to let me go even in her slumber, which made my heart melt every time.

The first thing I see in the morning after the best sleep in a long time is her redhair spread on my pillows, her soft scent of vanilla comes to my nostrils, breathing deep.

I take my time to admire her, her soft smooth pale skin, her plump lips, little swollen from all the kisses from hours ago, her face so relax, in deep sleep. I stroke her hair slowly to wake her up, whispering her name.

"Five more minutes, detka," her raspy voice unexpectedly send a shiver through your body.

"Good morning to you too." Natasha opened her eyes, rubbing them with her fingers.

"Morning." she look at me, smiling like a little kid as I lean over to give her a kiss.

"Wanna have breakfast?" she nodded and both got up of the bed, my t-shirt barely covered her.

We went to the kitchen, preparing in silence the coffee, she hugged me from behind as I cooked the eggs, resting her head on the side of my neck, I could get used to this.

She toast the bagels as I passed the coffee to the mugs, leaving all in the island as we took seat on the stools.

"This is so good." she said as the take the first bite.

"Kate makes them, so I can always have the best bagels." I remember the first time I ate one of her bagels on the coffee shop, I almost cried of how good it was, after that, she always bake for me and leaves them in my freezer.

"Oh I'm gonna buy her more often, they're so fucking good."

I was about to speak but her phone ring, taking the call it seemed pretty urgent as she stood up and went to the living, I couldn't hear anything more than 'I'll be there in an hour.'

"Is everything okay?" I asked her when she walked back.

"Yeah just a problem with Sarah's parents, I have to go to the office." she rub the back of her neck, clearly annoyed and by the tone of her voice it was nothing good.

"Do you want me to go with you?" I took a sip of the coffee.

"No, it's okay, Wanda is gonna be there."

"Sarah is my patient too, if something happened to her I want to be there." I was trying to keep calm, but just the thought of something happened to that little girl, I would never forgive myself.

"Okay," we let the breakfast unfinished.

Natasha left to go change to her apartment, letting me get ready too and meet them in the office in fourty-five minutes.

I took a quick shower and put on simple suit, waiting to the time she told me, my patience was all gone at this point, so I grabbed my handbag and started to walk to the building.

Trying to calm my mind, I couldn't get there mad, so I tried to take deep breaths till I reach the front door of Romanoff's company.

Natasha show up five minutes after me, opening the doors so we could go to her office, Wanda was going to come in a few minutes too.

"What happened, Natasha?"

"The mother took her."

a/n: hello my dearest lectors, how you've been?

What you think is gonna happen with Sarah? what about Natasha not wanting to show? or touch?

I read you!