𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙮/𝙣

Start from the beginning

My hands go up to her face, caressing her blushed cheek as my thumb runs her lower lip, slowly disappearing between them, sucking my digit, Natasha makes me moan at the feel of her tongue licking it.

My lips part themselves at the sight of her taking my finger, such a little action that makes my arousal grow and grow, the urge to fuck her merciless right there takes place on my mind, cloud for the desire of fuck her in every way possible, but as soon as my hand left her lips to pass between our bodies she grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"Not yet," I groan in frustration at her words.

"You're so wet for me already," but the moment her lips crash on mine all blows away.

I enjoy the sensation of her soft lips caressing mine, how her tongue enters my mouth and claim all of it, how she sucks my lower lip before bitting it, soothing the pain or how her hands goes to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

I never experienced this kind of things with anyone, not even Wanda, the feelings I get at each touch of Natasha on me.

My knee keep adding pressure to Natasha's core, her hips trying to stay still but at the same time rocking against it. She want this, she need this, why she doesn't let herself give in?

She grab my hips, turning me around now having her on top of me, never breaking the kiss, not even for breath.

"Natasha, please," I press harder.

"What?"

"Let me touch you," she smirks on my lips, rocking her hips back.

"No," trail of wet kisses down my neck, slowly going down my breast as little whimpers left my mouth.

"Please" I beg again.

"I see you can't understand simple orders," with one hand she grabs my wrist, passing then above my head pinning them to the bed, "keep you wondering hands there or you know what's gonna happen,"

"So bossy," I groan as she starts to suck my nipple.

"I am your boss." my eyes roll back, she always get her way.

I down my knee so she can go down my body, positioning perfect between my thighs, her head just centimeters to my core. Her tongue runs my lower abdomen, goosebumps appearing in my skin as I look down to her, seeing lustfully before kiss ny clit.

My head falls back at the feeling of her liking my entire length, gathering all my wetness from my previous orgasms, moaning at my taste.

She releases the grip on my wrist and my hands becomes into fist as I grab the sheets, her mouth skillfully working on me, making me let out a full sentences of curses and moans.

My walls began to clench as she thrust her tongue into me, sending another wave of wetness to my cunt.

"What a pretty sounds you make," The vibrations of her voice makes me tremble "perfect little slut,"

"Oh fuck, Natasha," My eyes close shut as I feel the knot on my stomach tingle, burning me inside.

"Mhm, is not appropriate curse in front of your boss." I can feel her smirk against my skin.

"Is not appropriate fuck your assistant either." I look down again, metting that challenging gaze.

"Oh I can stop then," she makes the move to go away, but my hands pulls her head against my cunt.

"Shut up, Miss Romanoff." she doesn't reply, just keep licking and sucking me until I can't hold it anymore, cumming in her mouth by surprise, soaking her with my wetness.