5.0 | unrealistic

not proofread yet!

HE took a deep breath and looked at his confused and irritated lover.

,,scara, I need you to listen to me real good and talk after I'm done talking alright?"

kazuha was proud and shocked of himself that he said a sentence without any sobs or a stutter after crying his soul out.

,,what are you saying?", scaramouche asked his boyfriend getting more irritated.

,,please just...stop talking and listen to- me"
kazuha was begging at this point. he wanted to get it done with.

scaramouche didn't know what to say. his boyfriend was begging, cried and told him to be quiet.

he wants to know who the person behind kazuha's tears are to kill them without him knowing.

you thought he stopped his crimes? well he did, but these were exceptions. his loved one is hurting and he'll haunt the person down whoever is responsible for it.

scaramouche just nodded and kazuha looked out of the window and closed his eyes forming a sentence in his mind.

he opened his eyes and enjoyed the last seconds of peace.

,,you know that I am mortal and you
are- immortal...right?"

oh no.

not again.

scaramouche closed his eyes in frustration and all the thoughts swarming in his head.

is he gonna leave me?

he will leave me.

I KNOW HE WILL!

he's mortal, I am immortal.

he'll die, I will live.

kazuha please don't say what I think you're gonna say.

,,do you..know what I'm trying to sa-y?"
kazuha's voice started to shake at the end of his sentence.

the lump in his throat was growing faster than he anticipated and his tears started to force themselves out.

,,no." scaramouche looked only at the ground with furrowed brows.

kazuha looked up with his eyes full of tears ready to burst.

,,what?" he asked quieter. did scaramouche really didn't know what this is all about?

,,why would you-" scaramouche had no words for the situation. he harshly stood up from the bed the two were sitting on and walked to the table where the lavender melons were.

he grabbed one and stared at it with hatred. his last friends left him too on the day he brought home lavender melons. he cannot blame the child for dying because of the doctor but he still left.

past is really repeating itself.

nahida, I don't think I'm ready.

he rubbed his face and looked over his shoulder to see kazuha holding in his tears.

scaramouche aware that the thought of him being immortal messed up with kazuha's mind this much.

,,you knew better than to fall for someone immortal." scaramouche said it through his grit teeth.

kazuha looked down and closed his eyes in defeat.

he's right. I knew better.

,,i knew better than to fall for a mortal human. I shouldn't have-" he stopped speaking as he felt his anger rising but he didn't explode completely not to scare off kazuha who already was on the edge.