The facelady 2

Y/N's POV

you/yours

You got woken up by a knock on the door, from the sunrise you assumed it was about 6 AM, you stood up from your wooden bed decorated by the white mattress, throwing your blanket on the floor in the process. You rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a mop, quickly mopping away all the blood in the old living room. You stored your scissors in your mirror and then hid the broom in your room. 'I mean how would anyone react to seeing a bloody broom?' You closed the door to your room. Then you heard the knock on the door again. "Coming!" You said loud enough for the person to hear, walking over to the white wooden door.

You opened the door, carefully. "Hello, how may I help you?" You asked, tilting your head. "Hello, there have been deaths in this area recently, we wanted to ask if you experienced anything strange these days?" A cop asked, he had on a blue uniform with dark blue lining on it. He showed you his cop ID. "Hmm, I don't think I did." You said, closing the door, however, it got stopped by the cop's foot. "Are you sure? Nothing unusual?" He asked, again. "Yes I'm sure, I live in the middle of the woods and spend most of the time inside my cottage, I didn't even know about any of the deaths. Goodbye, have a nice day." You said, closing the door quickly.

Walking over to the window, You looked out and saw the cop writing something down before walking away. You sighed in relief, walking over to your camera, turning it on. "Day 2 of documenting my life, I still feel paranoid but not as much as before. Maybe I really am just making a fool out of myself." you said to the handheld camera.

"Anyway, today I'll be cooking. So I won't really record today." You continued, walking over to the kitchen, opening the fridge you took out some ingredients, and decided to make a Lemon curd vanilla cheesecake, when your ingredients were all on the counter you turned the camera off and placed it in your room.

You placed the ingredients down on your counter and then walked over to the oven, preheating it to 160C fan. You then greased the base and sides of the springform pan with a melted butter. You then cut 2 strips of baking paper to line the sides of the pan with it. Then you took a bowl and whisked sugar, lemon juice, egg and egg yolk together. After that you added some crumbled biscuits and then stirred all of it altogether.

After doing some more stirring and all, you put the mixture in the old white oven, it made a screeching sound as it closed, you wiped sweat off of your forehead. It was starting to get hot, but winter was just around the corner- 'Am I sick?' you thought, but just shrugged it off. As you were walking, you realized something. 'When did I last clean my scissors?' You thought. Although you couldn't care less about bacteria and germs, you could've gotten infected from the germs on your scissors, they were like 5 years old and rusty. Although you loved them, they did strain your back despite how light they were. 'Maybe I should just carry normal scissors before I find an alternative?' you sighed, annoyed.

You groaned, frustrated and stomped out of anger, looking like a toddler having a tantrum. You were about to just go and smoke but a meow interrupted you, You glared at Luna, her crystal white eyes staring into yours, you noticed that she was holding something in her mouth, as she saw you glance over to the object, she dropped it. "Luna... You nasty genius." you mutter. The object she dropped were your old scissors, they were half the size as your original scissors. Despite being old, these scissors seemed to work better.

You hugged Luna and then ran to your room to polish the scissors, they worked fine but they still needed some cleaning. You sat at the old chair Infront of your desk, sure the chair was pretty old but it worked just fine, you placed the scissors on top of the desk as the desk creaked, you then looked in the desk drawers and found polish and some cleaning supplies.