Happy Valentine's Day mi amore

Monday February 14 th 2018
Valentines Day !

8h30
The kids are all at school and daycare, Maya and Carina are both not working today. Both are back in bed .

10h28
Carina: hmmmm I can't sleep anymore!!!
Maya: hmmmm ! Happy Valentine's Day my love
** maya had bought a little gift for Carina... so did Carina. She gave her wife several kisses everywhere... **
Carina: Hmm that's right it's lovers day today ! Happy Valentine's Day babe!
Maya: how did you sleep last night?
Carina: ohhh I haven't slept this good in soooo long ! And you?
Maya: I slept good too!!
Did you dream about??
Carina: yessss I did !
Maya: tell me about them my love , what were their names ?
Carina: they all started with a p! They were born twelve minutes apart each , and they were a perfect mix with our family! We had two girls and a boy! Their names were Preston , Paige and Parker!
Yes I know Parker is a boy name but it's also very common for a girl. Anyhow... ughhh they were orphaned and needed a place to stay , and we never closed out our adoption and foster care thing !
Maya: Awnn they sounded so nice!
Carina: they were Bambina !!
** Maya could see how ALIVE her wife was when she was talking about her children **
Maya: maybe one day!! ** she said while running her fingers up and down Carina's chest and arms **
**Carina was totally shocked **
What do you mean maybe one day?
Maya: well maybe when everyone is going to be moved out and we'll be old .. we could foster children!
Carina: as much as I love that you are on board with my crazy dreams... I don't want to be eighty years old and fostering little babies...
Maya: okay...
Carina: I know I have insane dreams ... but we have enough things to take care of with our precious five children and in my dream we were going completely insane because the triplets were a little younger than Chloe... a few months apart... it would have been waaaaayyyy too chaotic!
Maya: okay... but I absolutely love you so much... you have an immense heart and so much love to give my love! It's amazing. I don't know many people with a such big heart like yours! ** they passionately kissed and they began having sex **
Maya: do you want to??
Carina: uhhhh uhhhh ! Top to bottom! Like usual Bambina!! Fuck me sooooo hard !!
Maya: alright!!'

A few hours later
Mid afternoon!

**Carina fell asleep watching tv and Maya went for a workout.... Maya came to snuggle with her extremely gorgeous wife on the couch **

Maya : babe, if you want we can adopt or foster a child!
Carina: I really really would love to Bambina but we already have five children... if we didn't have any children I'd say we should look for the triplets from my dream but we already have our hands full no ?
Maya: right. No I totally get it and agree my love!!!
Carina: thank you for being extremely supportive... I couldn't wish or hoped for a spouse!!
Maya: anything for you... ** they both kiss each other and waited for their children to come back home from school. Maya would go pick up her three younger kids at daycare **

Lorenzo: momma guess what I dreamed about last night?
**Carina was cuddling with her little twin girls twirling her fingers in their hair **
Hmmm what?
Lorenzo: I dreamt that you and mommy decided to have more kids... NOT YOU GET PREGNANT AGAIN but we had more people in our family... some were here permanently and some were not! But we changed their lives and it made me happy!!
**Maya looked at Carina, who had teary eyed just by hearing her ten years old son say " we changed theirs lives and it made him happy" **
Maya: that is a lovely dream! Right momma?
Carina: yesss ! Coke give me a hug please Enzo ?
Lorenzo: okay momma!! Are you okay? I made you cry right?
Carina: yeah I'm okay baby. you did but it's happy crying mi amore !! Alright go play with your siblings mommy and I have to talk..
Lorenzo: okay, girls come on let's go see what Alessandro and Chloe are up to!
Violet: okay!! Race you to the playroom Enzo !
Lorenzo: ohhhh ! You won't catch me !
Scarlett : ohhh i want to race too !

** Later after everyone was in bed and took a bath or shower Maya and Carina went in their bedroom **

23h14
Maya: babe I've got a gift for you,
Carina: you did ? I did to !
Who goes first?
Maya: you go first !
Carina: Awnn ! I wanted you to open mine first lovey
Maya: okay I will then .
** Carina got Maya a bracelet with the date they first saw each other at the bar ... July 31 st 2007 ! **
Awnnn ! Babe ! I love ittttt !
Carina : you do ? Ohhh I was so worried you wouldn't love it!
Maya: Awnn , I always love your gifts babe!
Carina: yea I know but I know you aren't the type of person who loves wearing jewelry!
Maya: yea that's true but I love it thank you! My turn ! ** maya got Carina a necklace that says Forever mine ! July 31 st 2007! **

Carina: ohhhh my goodness baby ! It's absolutely beautiful! Thank you! Can you help me put it on please?
Maya: of course I can! ** maya helped Carina put on her necklace **
Carina: I love you so much! I'm never taking it off!
Maya: I am not either! But ummm I —- can I ask you a question about your dream with the triplets?
Carina: of course you can babe !
Maya: okay Umm ! You seem so calm about not having going to each and every adoption center and foster care to find the triplets from your dream... why is that?
Carina: I believe everything happened for a reason and if simply wasn't meant to be for us otherwise I would have carried TRIPLETS When I was pregnant with our precious TWINS ! And I've simply accepted the fact that they were not meant for us mi amore !!
Maya: okay yea that makes sense my love!  But we can still foster some kids and teens ?
I can't stop thinking about children who don't have a safe home to come to every day ...
Carina: right... I've been putting this thought out of my mind babe, because I do want to foster ! But maybe we can adopt ONE MORE KID ! So it's an even number... cause I'm DONE BEING PREGNANT! And I'm getting older and geriatric pregnancies are extremely dangerous on the mommies and the babies! And then let's say in 6 months we start fostering?
Maya: excellent idea, but I'd say we call the foster care and say we are open to foster children NOW and it always takes time to get a call that a child is in need?
Carina: siiii ! I agree! You call and I get my computer out so we can look for a child in desperate need of a home !
**Maya came onto her wife and kissed her everywhere on her body**
Okay perfect!!

1h31
**Carina might have found a little boy who needs to be adopted and fast because he has no one to take care of him , his caregiver died , and both of his parents are dead .... He has siblings spreader out here and there in the foster care system but they are untraceable **