VI

A few quiet weeks had passed and strangely enough, I was starting to feel a little bit better. Though, I still could not stop thinking about Kyron fine ass.

What was it about him that attracted me so damn much? Just thinking about him in any way, shape, or form made me wanna ride his tongue.

I was a little disappointed though because I hadn't heard from him since he'd bought me the car. After that, it was like he went ghost. I found myself worrying about his being.

Then, with Tally busy with her lil hustle, that left me dry and bored. So, I decided to do what any 20 year old gay boy would do; opened the Grindr app.

I was more than used to using Grindr. I mean, it was the thing that gave me most of my sexual encounters. The only thing about it was the fact that there are so many old, ugly, white men on there.

"Looking for a little light skin bubble butt," I read aloud. Like, what? I clicked off of the man's profile and kept scrolling.

I then came across a boy who was light skin, ironically. He was posing shirtless in his bathroom, but I obviously couldn't see his face.

His username was killing the fucking vibe though...Hungnigga28. But, since he had tattoos I would give him a big pass for that shit.

I went to tap him, but then I noticed that he was close...real fucking close actually. I slowly got out of my bed and looked out the window. Could his ass live across the street?

I jogged out of my room and down the long spiraled staircase. A few of the dudes in the house greeted me, something that I'd grown accustomed to while living here.

They all gave me respect. It was hard not to wonder if it would've been given the same way if my uncle wasn't who he was.

"What y'all doing?" I asked them curiously.

"None of yo business lil jit," Jayden, the real buff one said. He had been from Florida.  The smirk on his face mixed with my grin told me that he was playing. He was the only one that found time to joke around with me here and there.

"Lil? Jit? Man, I'll dog-walk you! Don't play wit it," I jabbed back.

He laughed then. "Yeah Aight."

I smiled as I grabbed my phone off the counter. I was about to go out to the pool when I had an idea. I reopened the app and tapped the boy. Then, I heard the notification come from the left side of the room.

I gasped dramatically. All of them turned to look at me but I tried to play it off as just me being surprised at something on my phone. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Jayden warily.

I knew it wasn't him. He was darkskin and the boy was light skin. It was a few light skin Niggas sitting at the table with him though. Since it sounded like it came from the left then it had to be one of them.

The page said that he was dl. I really needed to stop doing this dumb shit. Messing with them hasn't done shit but ruin my life. But, it's just something about them that I can't shake.

Why was this situation so messy? God was really playing in my damn face.

I stared at the picture again and saw that he had a tattoo on his hand. It was some type of gun. So, what did I do? I got my ass up and walked back over to them.

I slyly watched their hands while I pretended to rummage through the refrigerator. The first boy I looked at didn't even have no tattoos. The second boy did, but they were going up his arms.

But, the third one? Oh, he had tattoos everywhere. And, low and behold, he had the exact same gun tattoo that was in the picture.

I let my eyes travel up to his face. He was definitely giving Kyron a run for his money. The only thing he was missing was some long locks. I felt my knees go weak just thinking about what his big ass could do to me.