4 | Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

"Uh, maybe because we have to work on the project together?" Isadora replied before noticing Amanda stalking past them, looking a mixture of upset and furious and Isadora furrowed her eyebrows together as she watched the girl go.

"What's wrong with Amanda?" Steve asked.

'Didn't you hear? Billy dumped Amanda for good this morning right outside the school. I think nearly everyone heard it happening," Hazel explained.

"I didn't think they were dating?" Isadora commented.

"Yeah, well even if they were, they aren't anymore, and I am pretty sure that is partly thanks to you, Is," Hazel shrugged.

"Me? But I didn't do anything —" Isadora protested.

"Come on, don't you think it's a little coincidental, Is? You and Billy start hanging out and suddenly he dumps Amanda?" Steve asked her.

"I have no idea what you mean, Harrington. I've got to get to class," Isadora said, as she walked away from her friends and headed to her first class of the day. As she sat down, she noticed a few people looking at her and she tried to ignore them and focus her attention on her schoolwork. As she looked up, she couldn't help noticing that Billy was watching her and she frowned at him before a piece of paper flew in her direction, landing on her notebook in front of her. Isadora hesitated before opening the piece of paper and seeing the messy note scribbled on it; let's go on a date. Isadora looked towards Billy, who nodded and smiled at her and she rolled her eyes before grabbing her pen and scribbling her answer on the piece of paper and throwing it back at Billy, and watching as he read the note before returning her attention to her schoolwork. After class, Isadora was making her way out of the room when Billy tapped on her shoulder and she flinched before turning to look at him, "What do you want, Billy?"

"Come on, Princess. Let's go on a date tonight."

"What exactly makes you so certain that I don't already have plans?" Isadora asked as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Even if you do, I decided that I'm the better plan," Billy told her.

"If you think that's cute, it's not, Hargrove."

"So, is that a yes?" Billy smiled at her.

"Fine, but this does not mean I'm going to sleep with you," Isadora rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh, you've made it perfectly clear that you're not going to sleep with me, Princess," Billy smirked at her. Isadora shrugged before walking past him and making her way to her next class and although she was trying to focus on her schoolwork, she couldn't help smiling to herself as she scribbled on the corner of her page. When class finished and lunch arrived, Isadora joined her friends in the cafeteria and as she did, Hazel turned towards her.

"You're the talk of the entire school."

"What are you talking about?"

"Apparently you're going on a date with Billy," Kendra said. Isadora looked over her shoulder to where Billy was standing before looking back towards her friends and furrowing her eyebrows together.

"And where exactly did you hear that?"

"One of the girls overheard Billy stopping you as you were leaving your class this morning, and apparently he asked you on a date and you said yes," Hazel said.

"Well, actually —" Isadora started, only to be quickly cut off by Steve.

"See, I told you he liked you," Steve told Isadora, who rolled her eyes and laughed.

"What happened to not wanting to be one of those girls who opens their legs to Billy?" Hazel asked.

"I'm going on a date with Billy. This does not mean I'm going to sleep with Billy Hargrove," Isadora retorted.