She close her eyes to calm her self down but when she open them again, she was inside the burned room where everything started. She look at her side to look at Lee know but he was not in sight.

"Lee know? Did you leave?" She wait for a reply but never get it. "I think you did.."

Yn sit on the half burned bed, and recall all the things that happened, just in one day. She sigh and told the air.

"It's feel so lonely without you guys."

                ______________________
                    ~Next morning~

Yn stand Infront of her classroom waiting for Han to come, with the serious expression of her.

"Yn! You are here already-" Han who come in view was cut off my Yn.

"You, me in the rooftop, lunch time."
He confusedly stare at her, and repeat her small sentence in his brain.

"Why-" He try to speak. "Class gonna begin." She cut him off once again, before entering the class.

"What happened to her?" Han asked himself, but not getting the answer from the air, he enter the class.

                ______________________

"I'm here!" Han announced as soon as he step on the rooftop. He saw Yn standing with the railling looking ahead.

Taking that as a chance he back hug her. But he frown when he notice she was crying lightly.

"What happened-" Be was cut off by a punch on his stomach. Whining in pain he held his stomach and try to ask for the reason of this action, but she beat him to it.

"Why don't you tell me!?" Yn shout at him, and kick his leg.  "Tell you what!"
Han shout in confused, holding his leg in pain this time.

"The reason how they were killed!" In an instant he became quite, really quite, but for only a second.

"You know now?" She glare at him. "Yes, Mom told me that!" She shout.

"Felix mom right?" Han asked. "Yes. Felix mom. How can you not tell me that yourself!" Yn shout letting her anger out.

"Yn, I can explain." He spoke stepping closer to her. "Then explain! I am dying to hear your explanation!" Yn yelled. She just want Han to explain everything to her.

"All those months I really want to tell you, but I never get the courage to tell you this. I-i thought that if I told you that. You would not believe me-"

Yn cut him off in mid, to shout once again. "Who said! Who said I won't believe you! Of course I believe you! You just have to tell me! And I will believe it! Anything!" Yn take a breath to even her breathing before continuing.

"You know what Han! I trust you more them myself! I will believe everything that you'll tell me, everything! But the only problem is that, you never tell me anything to believe you!"

Han was getting more hurt, with the every tears leaving her eyes. She is hurt so badly, he can tell. It's his fault. Han kept the secret from her for almost an year, how can she be not be hurt?

"Yn, it's ture that I don't have the courage to tell you so, I told Felix mom to tell you herself." She feel a sudden surprise at his words.

"You told her?" She look up at him, in surprise. She don't expect that.

"Yes I did cause I thought it's would be better if she tell you, but seems like I was wrong. I'm sorry." Yn hit his arm hardly, which he try to hide.

"Stupid! Idoit! You are such a fool!" But she end up hugging him.

"I'm still mad at you, I just want a hug." She cries.  Han wap his hands around her, mentally hissing at the pain, that was caused by her hitting his arm, but don't say anything.

"Then I will be the best hugging friend ever." He smiled. "You better be." They both fell into silence. A comfortable silence, but need to be broken.

"I forgive you, just because you told me, even if it is indirectly." Han nood at her, patting her head, saying a quite 'Thank you.'

They sit on the ground after they broke the hug. She took out a lunchbox and a water bottle out from her bag and handed it to Han.

"Here, I know you don't eat anything."
Him being happy was an understatement, looking at the food.

As a thank you, he kiss her cheek, which she wap away with an 'ew'. He cluck at her as he was used to her teasing.

"You are the best!" He just took some bites when Yn say.  "I meet Lee know."

Han chock on his food, causing her to give him water quickly and punch his back maybe purposely hard, so he won't cough to death.

"What happened? Why are you so shocked?" She asked.

"No it's just you say it out of nowhere and I get shock for a second." She just shook her head. "How you meet him?"

"I don't only meet him but the other as well.."

She told him the whole story, from the A to Z, and he was, to say, 'Hanshock'ed at that.

"Woah, you  meet the head of guardian angels? While I just get to hear about them?" He was offended to say.

"Of course, I'm the lucky one here." She spoke with proud. "Were the head of angel handsome?"

"They were soo handsome, like too handsome." She complement them.

"I can imagine Felix face when you'll tell him that." They both share a cluck, before falling into silence again.

"Han?" She spoke. "Hmmm?" He asked.
"Let's not keep anything from each other." Yn pull her pinky out for which he inlocked with his.

"We will not."

                   End of chapter 8

(If you like it please vote 🙂)