"I'm not lying Yn." My tears were again taking place but I don't want them to fell, I won't let them.

"Yes, you are, you chose to meet Han not me! Yet you say you missed me." It was ture, wasn't it? How can he say he miss me when he meet him only not me? Lair!

"I'm sorry, i don't have the courage to meet you back then." He confess, but not enough good for me to slide the topic.

"And now you have the courage!" I push him from me not powerful enough to let him fell but to make him take a step back.

"Nice to meet you then! I'm going!" Of course I won't, I was just showing my anger to him. But cruel him, don't even let me turn as he held my wrist.

"Leave me Mr. Felix we have no business now!" He give up a sigh before gazing at me, leaving the ground.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me jagi."
I'm not soft! I'm not soft I'm telling you! I'm not soft for the nickname!

"No, how can-" He don't let me finish as he hug me, putting my head in his chest, covering my mouth. Well good way of shutting my mouth, really.

"Please Yn, forgive me. it's ture that I don't have the courage to face you but still, I was dying to meet you." Was his voice this sweet from the beginning or it just now? Cuz it's really making me cry now.

"You are a jerk." I mumble in his chest, while trying to not cry. He just give a cluck and spoke.

"Only for you."
"Shut up."

                       ~Author pov~

Lee know appear at the place to get Yn, as it was time for them to get back. But the scean, of them both hugging make him stop on his track.

A weird sharp pain hit his chest, his heart. He feel hurt and somewhat jealous.

Lee know walk towards them when he saw them breaking the hug, immediately stepping to interrupt.

"It's time to go Yn." Yn pout immediately take place as she hear that and whine.

"But we just meet! Lee know please a little more huh?" Instantly Minho melt from inside, she was suddenly too cute for him, but unfortunately it was time to go.

"Yn, I can't do that, try to understand."
Her hopeful eyes turn to Felix, telling him to do something but his eyes told her, he can't.

"I think it's time for you to leave."
But she was stubborn, she shook her head and whine.

"But I don't want to go!" Minho hold her wrist and rise his voice a little.

"Yn! Let's leave!" He himself don't know why he rise his voice. She shut up and look at him quietly. "But-" He cut her off not giving her the chance.

"No buts! It's against the rules!"
She look down nodding slowly. This time a tears escape her eyes but she was quick to wipe it off.

"I will miss you." Her voice told Felix as their body gently collapse with each other.

"I will more." He replied holding her close to her chest. Minho took the chance of holding her hand as soon as they broke the hug and spoke.

"Let's go."  Seeing lee know holding Yn hand Felix don't feel so good. He feel like tearing their hands apart. But he don't say anything for now.

"We will be going now Felix." Felix nod at Minho and give a sweet smile to Yn.

"Goodbye Yn." She sulk. "Bye Felix" Both did their goodbyes with heavy heart, but non can say right?