(6)

Abhi: Akshu tum ne ek number ki dramebaaz ho. Aur main batadu ki yeh buttering nahi chalegi. Nice try but agli baar agar aisa kara na toh daant padegi. Apna dhyaan rakha karo please.
Akshu(saluting): Aaye aaye Captain
Abhi: Good. Chalo ab fatafat dawayi lelo.
Akshu: Okay Abhi.

Abhi then took care of Akshu and also went for the checkups for tha camp alone asking her to rest despite her protests but it is even more hard to argue or win from Dr. Abhimanyu Birla then Abhi in stubbornness

When Abhi came for lunch in the noon and woke her up and checked her temperature which was normal. She was perfectly fine and thanked Abhi to take care of her.

Abhi and Akshu then went for the final checkups and left from there only.

They both were about to reach but it suddenly started raining a lot the car Andi got punctured.

Abhi suddenly stopped the car
Akshu: Kya hua Abhi
Abhi: Akshu shayad se true puncture ho gya hai. Let me check.
Abhi got down and Akshu also went and followed with umbrella preventing him from getting wet.
Abhi: Oh shit! Kit toh car main hai hi nahi main true change kaise karunga. Yaha toh dhur tak koi hai hi nahi.
Akshu: Abhi jaha humne abhi kuch der pehle coffee aur snacks ke liye car stop ji thi na waha ek mechanic ki shop thi.
Abhi: Okay Akhsu chalo hum wahi chalte hai.
Akshu: Abhi but car. Tum ek kaam karo main jaati hoon tum yaha ruko main mechanic ko bula ke lati hoon.
Abhi: Not at all Akshu main tumhe nahi Jane de sakta main bhi chalta hoon.
Akshu: Abhi par gaadi aur humara saman. Ya toh main rukti hoon tum jao.
Abhi: Akshu par tumhe aise akele chodkar jana.
Akshu: Zyada der ka kaam nahi hai Abhi tumhe bas 20- 30 minutes ho lagenge and I assure you main dhyaan rakhungi mere paas phone bhi hai. Don't worry
Abhi: Pakka na Akshu please apna dhyaan rakhna aur agar kuch ho ya koi aaye toh call kar lene main bus abhi aaya.
Akshu: Haan Abhi pakka.

Abhi left and after half an hour or so some two men came and saw Akshu and started misbehaving with her.

Our Akshu being Akshu started beating them black and blue but she underestimated them one of the goons took out a knife which made her scared. He was coming towards her with knife and was about to hurt her but Our beloved hero saved the heroine.

Abhi who just came back with the mechanic saw this and got scared. Abhi quickly went and attacked the boy on his hand making the knife in his hand fall down and started beating that man senselessly almost making them unconscious while Akshu also started practicing her Martial Arts on the other one.

She then left him and saw Abhu was still beating him and asked him stop as it was looking that the man might fall any second. Abhi lest him reluctantly and both of them ran saving their lives.

As soon as they went Abhi hugged Akshu tightly as if his life depended on her and cupped her face and started checking got any injury.
Abhi: Akshu tumne mujhe call kyun nahi kiya.
Akshu: Abhi mujhe nahi pata tha ki inke paas aise knife ya kuch hoga mujhe laga aise hi misbehave kar rahe hai aur main handle kar lungi.
Abhi: I know you are very brave aur tum apna dhyaan rakh sakti ho but agar main nahi aata aur tumhe kuch ho jata toh mera kya hota. Tumhe apna dhyaan rakhna chahiye na baba agar tumhe kuch ho gya toh main toh marr hi jaunga Akshu you don't know how much I love you.

To say that Akshu was shocked will be understatement she was dumbfounded by the sudden confession. Abhi also realised what he said in in the flow of emotions but decided not to hide his emotions anymore.

Sorry please do not kill me for this cliffhanger.

That's it for this chapter.

Not proofread

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author