(4)

They both were lost in each others eyes as if taking to each other with their eyes.

Soon there eye lock was broken by a nurse who came to call Abhimanyu as Harsh was asking for him.

Nurse: Dr. Abhimanyu aapko Harsh sir ne bulaya hai kaha hai ki aap unke cabin main report kare.
Abhi(making Akshu stand): Okay Nurse I will be there. Thank you.
The nurse left.

Abhi and Akshu both were feeling very embarrassed by the previous incident and were looking here and there. Finally Akshu decided to break the silence.

Akshu: Thank you so much Dr. Birla.
Abhi: Not at all an issue Dr. Akshara
Akshu: Please call me Akshu when not on duty.
Abhi: Same for you, you can call me Abhi. I just wanted to inform you that we have to leave for the camp tomorrow evening instead of the noon the day after and I thought it we both could leave together if you don't have any problem.
Akshu(smilingly):Okay Abhi sure I don't have issue infact I would get a good company thank you for the offer.
Abhi: Now I have to go. Byee see you Akshu.
Akshu: Byee Abhi see you tomorrow morning.

Akshu sprinted towards the gate to leave but was still somewhat embarrassed by the falling incident and most riding herself for behaving so stupid and messy

At night,
Singhania Sadan

Akshu entered the house and greated her Keerti and Akshara and went to her room to freshen up and change.

After sometime she came down and was taking to her Nani telling her about her day and she even told her about how even her how even the hospital members have witnessed her clumsy behaviour and how Abhi has saved her from falling and getting hurt almost two times.

Akshara noticed a different type of twinkling in Akshu's eyes when she was talking about Abhi the same twinkle which which Naira and Naksh had when talking about Karthik and Keerti respectively but decided to ignore it as she knew that if it would be or if it gets something serious Akshu herself will share it with her.

After some time everyone had had dinner and were sitting talking and relaxing in the hall.
Akshu: Mumma Papa mujhe kal hi ek camp ke liye jana hoga hospital se.
Naksh: Okay beta but kal hi jana aise ek dum se.
Akshu: Actually papa Birla Hospital aur Lifeline Hospital ka ek joint camp hai pass main hi ek village mein. Hospital mein se kuch hi doctor ko volunteer karna hai, aur ma'am aur sir ne bade faith aur trust ke saath mujhe select kara hai despite being a new doctor.
Keerti: Okay Akshu no issues, but take care of yourself beta.
Akshu(saluting): Okay captain.
Naksh(smacking her forehead): Buddhu baachi.
Everyone was adoring exchange between the trio lovingly.

She informed them how the hospital staff and the Board members had shown their full faith in her and complimented her for her hardwork and also her passion for her work.

She also filled them that she would be leaving tomorrow evening only and it was nothing to be worried about as she would be going with another doctors.

And soon everyone retired to their rooms.
Akshu came back from the washroom after her night routine and was sitting on the bed lost in Abhi's thoughts and how much nervous and ticklish she feels when near him.
How she had got herself embarrassed in front of him due to clumsiness and what he might thinks about her.

She wasn't able to label to her feelings for him. She knew she like him but she wasn't sure was it love or just an mere attraction.

She realised that after her family is was due the first time she was feeling comfortable with someone else and the way she used to feel protected when with or around him just like with Karthik, Naksh or his brothers.

She didn't even knew when she slept thinking and dreaming about him.

Birla Mansion
Everyone had dinner and were sitting in the hall talking.
Mahima: Beta Abhimanyu tumne Akshara ko camp ke changes ke regarding inform kar diya tha na.
Abhi: Ji taiji aap chinta mat kijiye.
Harsh: Abhi beta camp main apna dhyaan rakhna aur please zyada overwork mat karna aur na hi ghar ya phir hospital ki tension lean samjhe aur jab time mile toh din mein atleast ek baar call kar lena.
Abhi: Okay Papa aur aapna dhyaan rakhna aur medicines time par le lena.
Neil: Bro aap chinta mat kijiye main dad ka pura khyal rakhunga.
Abhi: Mujhe pata hai Neil par tujhe toh pata hai ni papa ki aadat hai tension lene ki aur agar hum mein see koi bhi ek nahi hota toh yeh kitna careless behave karte hai.
Harsh: Okay baba main dhyaan rakhunga please itna gussa mat ho.
Abhi: Okay Papa love you
Harsh: Love you more beta.
The other family members were busy adoring the duo who were once grew very distant (when that Kaand Mata left Abhi and Harsh were the ones who were impacted the most and Abhi still being a child blamed Harsh until he got to know the truth. ) now fighting with each other for their own benifit.

Soon everyone retired to their rooms.

The Next Morning

Abhi got up early and quickly gur ready and went to his gym. When he entered the gym he got lost seeing Akshu working out in just a sports bra and tight leggings her body sweating badly and was flexing her muscles looking absolutely hotttt like a goddess.

It was the music in the gym which bought him out of his thoughts and he quickly entered and started working out on the equipment just beside Akshu that's even she noticed him and she drolled at the sight of him in a vest m showing of his muscles and abs. She realised that he had a body and personality of a freaking Greek God.

After sometime both of them were done with their workout and were leaving for the day.

That's it for this chapter.

Not proofread

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author