(1)

Akshara who has recently completed her degree in Music Therapy has her interview in the Birla Hospital as it was one of the best hospitals in Udaipur and has recently opened a department for musical therapy.

Akshara was going towards Mahima's cabin for her interview when her foot got stuck in the carpet leading her to lose her balance and she closed her eyes anticipating a fall and getting hurt but when she didn't felt that she opened her eyes to see herself in strong and muscular arms and she got lost in those beautiful eyes but she soon gathered herself and stood up properly thanking him for helping her giving him a cute smile.

Then she entered Mahima's cabin feeling very nervous, ticklish and embarrassed by the sudden events. She didn't knew why but she was feeling very happy by seeing him, and her heart was beating very fast when he helped her.

On The Other Side
Abhimanyu who was on his regular rounds when he was passing through the corridor and saw a beautiful angelic girl whose foot had got stuck in the carpet and was about to fall and rushed to help her. He quickly held her waist to stop her from falling and looked at her face which was very angelic and cute and when she open her eyes he got lost in the brown deep orbs. When she got up and thanking him for helping her and smiled at him.

He also didn't know why but he was smiling like a stupid person and kept reminiscing the girl's beautiful face. He shrugged his thoughts and went to complete his rounds.

Mahima's Cabin
Mahima: So Dr.Singhania, I must say I am very impressed by your articles and studies on both of your fields, but if you don't mind me asking you are the best gynecologist in Mumbai then why do want to join as a music therapist as well and that too only in Birla Hospital.
Akshara: Not at all Dr. Birla actually I love music it's a gift to me from my Nani, I genuinely think that music can help the patient to stay conscious in emergency cases and also make their recovery efficient and better.
Mahima: Dr.Singhania I would like you to try music therapy on one of our patients.
Akshara: Okay ma'am sure, I will try my best.

Mahima then took Akshu to the cardiology department.
Mahima: Dr. Akshara she is Sonakshi Dixit she is a highly depressed and stressed person who had recently gone under a surgery for heart attack. She doesn't listen to anybody and gets scared easily. Can you please try your music therapy on her.
Akshara: Okay ma'am.

Akshara started singing a song

Life is Beautiful

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor
Jo Dil Tak Jati Hai
Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor
Jo Dil Tak Jati Hai

Pyar Ke Bandhan Bandhe Jati Hai

Angana Mein Pyar Ke Gulaab
Jo Khil Khil Jate Hai
Khil Jate Hai

Abhi was mesmerized listening to the voice ,he just fell in love with the vibe that instant. He started following the direction from where the voice was coming and reached the cardiology department and got lost seeing the same girl who had stolen his peace and made him restless. And got lost in her voice.

Rishton Ki Bagiya Mehak Jati Hai

Bin Bole Hi Naino Se Naina
Pyar Ki Bhasha Padhte Hai
Naye Tarane Ban Jaate Hai
Jab Do Dil Dhadakte Hai

Meeth Jo Man Ko Bhata Hai
Jhum Ke Dil Kab Gaata Hai
Janmo Ki Preet Judi Jati Hai

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor
Jo Dil Tak Jati Hai
Haan Jati Hai

Pyar Ke Bandhan Bandhe Jati Hai

Heyyy.. Aeyy...
Life is Beautiful
Life is Beautiful

After the song finished Sonakshi's vitals got normalised and she even took the medicines from the nurse.

Mahima: Dr. Akshara she is responding well to your therapy your voice is magical. I'm really looking forward working with you. Welcome to the hospital you are hired as the new gynecologist and Music therapist in the Birla Hospital.

Abhi who came back to the earth also came there and asked Mahima regarding the same and was happy about her working in hospital and getting an opportunity to see her daily and heart melodious voice everyday, but didn't knew why and then he congratulated her and gave his best wishes to Akshara.

He also complimented her about her voice being absolutely melodious and mesmerizing.

Mahima: Dr. Akshara Welcome to Birla Hospital you can join whenever you wish to.
Akshara: Ma'am can I join from now only. I am really very excited and enthusiastic to start my new job.
Mahima: Why not I love how you so much dedicated and passionate about your work.

Akshara greeted her and then went the reception to submit her details for her ID Card. She then went to her cabin for the day and arranged it and met some other doctors.

After sometime her patients started to arrive. She got free with her checkups when she got informed about an emergency and was needed for music therapy in the Operation Theatre as Abhimanyu has called for the therapy as the patient was sinking.

Here's the first chapter.

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author