(5)

They both were walking towards the parking area silently

Akshu:  Abhi at what time will we be leaving for the camp and how will we be going.
Abhi: We will be leaving by 11 and I think it would be safe and better travelling by car.
Akshu: Okay 
Abhi: I think it will be better if we leave directly from hospital only after our duties
Akshu: Okay Abhi this seems perfect. Byee see you soon
Abhi: Yess Akshu see ya

Abhi and Akshu reached the hospital and directly went to their cabin and fir in their duties.

Akshu and Abhi both were busy in their checkups and surgeries which were lined up.

During Lunch Break
Akshu was sitting in the canteen having lunch talking to some interns smilingly even a male intern who had joined recently, Rohan was talking to her.

This was noticed by Abhi who was seething in anger seeing her laughing and talking so carelessly with another boy and was cursing him as if the boy heard him he turned towards his direction and was responded with a death glare and got scared and nervously left from there.

Abhi in his mind agar Akshu kisi se baat kar rahi hai mujhe itni jalan kyun ho rahi hai and that's when he realised that he is in love with Akshara and started smiling like an idiot.

After a cute minutes Abhi also came enters the canteen for lunch and sits beside Akshu intentionally.

They have their lunch talking with each other and some other doctors about random topics.

After lunch they went back for their duties and after their regular rounds both of them for ready to leave for the camp.

After sometime

Abhi and Akshu have left for the camp from the hospital and were on their way they were enjoying the journey talking to each other listening songs enjoying each other's company getting to know each other better.

They both had become good friends over  these days and had bonded well. They both liked each other's company.

But they still used to feel somewhat nervous seeing each other and weren't exactly able to describe their feelings for each other properly.

In an hour or so they reached the venue for the camp and checked in their cottage which the doctors were assigned. The problem was that they were assigned a single cottage only. Abhi was somewhat happy but thought that Akshu might be uncomfortable.

Camp manager: Sorry ma'am and sir only a single cottage was for each hospital's doctors.
Abhi: Akshu if you are uncomfortable I will book another cottage don't worry.
Akshu: No Abhi I trust you I mean it's okay it's only a matter for one day besides I don't think I feel uncomfortable infact I would feel scared to live alone.
Abhi: Okay Akhsu

The camp went on and Abhi and Akshu were both extremely busy in checkups. The observed that most of the patients were having diseases or issues caused by contaminated unhygienic environment.

They also spread awareness regarding personal hygiene. They made people aware of importance of maintaining hygiene.

At night

Abhira were immensely tired by all the checkups travelling and all and just wanted a good rest for some hours.

The entered the room and noticed that there was only a single bed and a couch.

Abhi: Akshu you take the bed I will crash on the couch.
Akshu: No Abhi no need for that you can use the bed I trust you.
Abhi: No issues Akshu I mean it's okay if you are not comfortable.
Akshu: No Abhi seriously I trust you and besides I know Martial Arts if you try anything I can take care of you.
And both of them chuckled
Abhi: Thank you Akshu for having such trust on me. I am very happy that you trust me and so much faith that I am not a wrong person and besides I don't think I would be interested in getting my bones broken.
And both of them shared a laugh

Akshu came out the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.
Abhi: Yeh kya Akshu tumne raat ko head wash kiya bukhar ho sakta hai baba.
Akshu: Actually Abhi mujhe travelling aur baaki kaam ke wajah se bahut sweaty feel ho raha tha toh I took a quick hot shower.
Abhi: I understand Akshu but tum head wash subha bhi toh kar sakti thi na fever ho gya toh upar se I don't think tumne lunch ke baad se kuch khaya hai.
Akshu: Nahi Abhi maine dinner kar liya tha aur uske baad ice cream bhi khayi thi and then bit her tounge realising that now Abhi will scold her even more.
Abhi: Great Akshu ice cream bhi khayi very good.
Akshu(holding her years cutely and with a pout): Sorry na baba aage se dhyaan rakhungi.
Abhi: it's okay Akshu but this is wrong tum aise cutely act karogi toh main daant nahi paunga.

The next morning
Abhi woke up first and got busy admiring   Akshu also woke up due to the sunrays falling directly on the bed and looked at Abhi and that's when both of them realised their positions.

Akshu was sleeping on Abhi's chest and Abhi was protectively holding her waist and both of them guy lost in each other's eye. Akshu's hair were falling on her angelic face and Abhi lovingly tucked Akshu's hair behind her ear and then suddenly touched her forehead and noticed that her body was burning and she was having high fever.

Abhi: Maine kaha tha na Akshu yeh dekho ho gya na fever.
Akshu: Sorry Abhi aage se aisa nahi hoga. Promise baba. Tum chinta mat karo main ek doctor hoon aur tumhe pata hai mera bestfriend na Udaipur ja best doctor hai aur mera bahut khyaal rakhta hai.
Abhi(being Chidku): Aur woh kaun hai ?
Akshu(pulling his cheeks): Abhi tum kitne cute ho main tumhari hi baat kar rahi thi. Tum kitne Chidku ho yaar.

That's it for this chapter.

Not proofread

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author