"What are you going to do?" Yan Xi asked curiously. "Are you going to the deep mountains to cultivate or something?"

"I wish I was. I'm going to the quantum lab soon."

Fu Xing paused for a moment and said mysteriously, "Let me tell the two of you secretly. The quantum laboratory has already detected the existence of a parallel universe. As long as this discovery is confirmed, it will definitely cause a sensation all over the world."

Yan Xi paused. "Parallel universe? Does such a thing really exist?"

"Of course. But I don't know the details of this project yet. It was launched twenty years ago, and now it's just started again."

Fu Xing paused and deliberately kept them in suspense. "Do you know who started this project twenty years ago?"

Yan Xi bit the prawn in her mouth. "Who is it?"

"The President..."

Yan Xi was lost in thought.

Was that parallel universe detected by the quantum laboratory where she had lived before?

Was it possible that she didn't transmigrate into a book, but instead, she entered another parallel universe?

Then would she go back again?

Chapter 212: His Whole Universe

A week later, on the second floor of the luxurious music restaurant, Fu Xing and Yan Xi met alone.

Fu Xing said, "I've already told you, there's no update. If the Quantum Lab does come up with anything, I'll be sure to let you know."

In the past week, Yan Xi asked him about the progress of the research on the parallel universe almost every day.

He knew she was interested in this, but her interest in it wouldn't help the research progress, would it?

If Gu Shen knew about them meeting pretty much everyday, he would kill him.

Yan Xi heaved a sigh of relief and smiled.

"The thought that there might be a parallel universe makes me excited."

For her, no progress was the best progress.

Fu Xing leaned forward and suddenly looked at her seriously.

"Be honest with me. Do you have a secret?"

Yan Xi's heart skipped a beat.

'Does he know something?'

"What secret can I have?" Yan Xi smiled awkwardly.

"I'm joking. Anyway, as I said before, I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. Are you relieved?"

"Okay, thank you!" Yan Xi stood up. "Gu Shen still has something to tell me. I'll leave first. You can eat by yourself."

Then she left in a hurry.

*****

At Gu Corporation's office.

"Gu Shen!"

Yan Xi walked into the office with a smile and came to Gu Shen. She wanted to hug him, but he dodged her with a cold face.

"We are in the office. Behave yourself!"

Yan Xi was stunned. He never minded having intimate interaction with her in the office before.

Puzzled, she asked, "Gu Shen, what's wrong?"