Chap11

*photos in media: left- baby Dallas , right- baby kash

Khy

The months has flown by & so much has happened, I had to beat pasha up cause she tried to run up on my cousin while she was pregnant , Chy & Fredo moved in a house not to far from us it's big & nice. Deliliah is now 2 & terrible , Chy is due any day & I'm 6 months with a lil boy.

"maybe I'll have the girls & you'll have the boys." Chy joked as she cut up some vegetables & put them in the pot , she's making some veggie stew for us,

"Maybe , what are you going to name this one?" I questioned

"I was liking the name Dallas." She said.

"Dallas ? Never heard that one before." I know she smiled.

Fredo walked in & she wobbled over to give him a hug.
She's so in love with this guy it's crazy.

"baby you must really be sexy cause your making me so wet." She said.

"Oh shit my water." She said as she hurried & grabbed her hospital bag.

We all stormed out & hours later we was greeted by a beautiful baby girl.

Dallas K'ay Coleman September 19th 6 pounds 7 ounces.

"We got 2 virgos under our belts let's keep them coming." Chy joked

Chy is so happy now & complete well almost were just waiting on her to graduate but I'm so proud of her she has changed completely & I love it.

Now I'm in the hospital 6 months later getting ready to welcome my son & im freaking out , Chy goofy ass is recording & laughing. Sosa poed & all gbe boys are in the lobby, hours later my beautiful lil boy is born

Kash Chadence Kozart April 6th 7pounds 7 ounces , I'm officially a mom,

For my first week Sosa mom is staying over to help me & Chy is over damn near everyday she's Inlove with him ,she calls him chad , after her brother & she loves him just like her own.

I always kinda lived off of Sosa but today I'm going to find me a job.

Pasha

Every night I cry , this nigga stopped our wedding so he can have a baby. Ugly ass fucking kids , I hate them so much , they fucked up my world! But as long as I have derricka I got a peace of his.

Today he's coming over to see Derricka & he haven't given me any dick since his ugly baby momma been pregnant every since then I've been fucking the cable guy Antonio , he's a cute lil Mexican , he resembles Fredo but he's a cable man so I could never. I love my killa crazy ass baby daddy.

I got a knock at my door & it was Antonio.

"My bill is do already?" I said confused .

He usually only come when my bill is due.

"Nah but I was in the neighborhood & you know." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes & let him in.

"Come." I said as I went to the couch.

I lived in a one bedroom & derricka was sleep in the bed so I fucked him in the living room, for some reason the dick was out of the ordinary bomb causing me to moan. He was hitting me from the back when I was interrupted not only by Derricka but Fredo.

I hurried & threw my sweats on but it was kinda to late. Fredo didn't do anything he just picked derricka up & played with her in the room until she fell asleep again. I sat on the couch as he exited but right before he walked out he dragged by my weave making drop to the floor. He slammed me against the wall & picked me up by my neck.