Part 2

*photos in media: photo to the left "Cheyenne" , top right "Khyenne" , bottom right from left to right "fredo & sosa"

Chyenne

After I was settled in I rolled up an extendo & laid on my bed. I've grown to kinda cope with my mom & dad being gone but I still think about them but my brother I don't think I will ever it's only been a month since he's been gone & every day I cry about it. I like to cry alone , I will not allow people to see me when I'm vulnerable.

I have a picture of me & my brother on my wall big as ever. I can't help but to stare at it as I smoke my blunt.

"I wish this was a dream." I whispered to my self as tears rolled down my face.

Khy walked in as I having my moments with the bigger smile that went away.

"Aww twin." She said as she walked over to me.

All our life we considered ourselves twins, Khy knows me more than anyone & she know not to hug me when I'm having a moment. She just sit & sometimes cry with me.

She sat & smoked with me & invited me out the room. I walked into the loft & it was a bunch of niggas & bitches, with guns out , money , weed & Poe. I'm not the type to just start talking to people but I sat & talked with my cousin she introduced me to her friends Lola , Taylor , Mya , & Kisha. They straight or whatever but I don't just fuck with bitches right off the back.

Khy

While me & the girls chilled. That nigga Honcho kept fucking with Chy trynna test her which I knew she was gonna snap soo Sosa & I tried to keep the tension down. Some niggas thought it was funny but some just was annoyed telling him to leave her alone. She had on some uggs, a crop top & some leather tights so I knew she wasn't packing so I wasn't as scared as usual.

Not that I'm scary cause I be around guns all day but I knew she would of been pulled out the burner on her & I knew all his boys would pull theirs out on her & I would have no choice but have my cousin back which would put Sosa in a fucked up position.

Honcho kept running his mouth talking about "why her name Chy-raw" "he got bitches harder than her" "& how he'll make her think twice". But Chy was coo she just sat back & stared at him. She moved her legs inward & outward & giggled at some of the shit he said.

"Honcho in a minute you go have to go." Sosa said getting serious.

"Nigga you go out me out over a bitch." Honcho said as he pointed at Chy.

I seen this look in her eye & before anyone could say or do anything she hopped up.

"I ain't no bitch. & you go give me my respect." She said as she got in his face.

"Apologize or Imma show you , yo bitch." She said.

Everyone tried to stop it but honcho kept going at it.

Chy turned around & grabbed her phone so she could head in the house.

"See she ain't crazy I got bitches crazier than that bi-" honcho started but before he could get the words out. Chy pulled out a duece duece out of her ugg boot.

She put it under his chin & said. "Call me another bitch, Bitch."

A few of his homies hurried & pulled out their guns & aimed it at her & I had no choice but to get up & aim mines towards them,

But I still whispered to my cousin "don't do it."

"Fuck this nigga , & idgaf about his homies either. I'll die for my respect". She said as she kept her eyes on him.

"Aye ALL YALL MUTHAFUCCAS PUT YALL GUNS DOWN." Sosa said.

Some of his homies argued back cause Chy still had her gun under his chin.

Sosa told every one to put their guns down on 3 & they did , BUT as Chy put her gun down , she hit that's nigga honcho with the other hand making him stumble. He hopped up fast but so & them grabbed him even faster.

"BITCH." Chy said as she walked in the house.

Honcho was mad but you can tell he liked it. Chy didn't like that shit not one bit.

Keith

My nigga Fredo invited me & the GBE boys over for some fun time. Fredo Santana / Derrick is my blood cousin he a lil older than me we just like bruddas. Craziest nigga I know. When I walked in his spot it was the the normal shit. Guns , drugs , bitches , moe bitches. I just can't have no bitches at my house. Lol.

After we got slummpy I had to tell my boy about what happened yesterday.

"Maaaan I woulda smoked that bitch soo fast." Fredo chuckled.

"Yeah nigga I know. The whole GBE pulled they shit out on her but she ain't care."

"Yeah she getting down like that ?"
Fredo asked while he hit the stendo.

"Gotta see this for myself. She must be one of them
Ugly rufflings" Fredo chuckled.

"Nah she not ugly she low key look like Khy" I said.

"Purple hair too ?"

"Yap purple hair " the homie durk said.

"The lil bitch is actually a beauty." Honcho said

"Yeah nigga that's why you underestimated her." We all laughed .

Khy

I've been more than happy ever since my cousin moved out here it's been 2 weeks & im finally ready to take her out. She promised me she will stop being such a hot head & she won't take her gun everywhere & she's been proving it. So tonight we going out with Sosa & all his homeboys its this club downtown & we finna fuck it up.

We walked in that bitch like we was the shit. I spotted my baby in v.i.p & headed straight to him, I introduced my cousins to a few more of his boys , she was on her best behavior. They was all on her but she kept it short cute & classy.

We was all having a good time until honcho walk-in with some thots.

"Wassup CHI-RAQ" he said with a smirk.

Chy just gave him a head nod , smirked & laid back.

"Yeaaaah" he smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said as I addressed the way he said yeah.

"I mean yall ain't think I was just go let that shit go that easy did you?" He chuckled.

The music was loud only the few of us could hear him.

"Soo you think your about to do what , cause I'm confused." I giggled.

"My bitch ain't like my busted lip , she got something to say to ya cousin."

The girl stepped from behind him & my cousin hopped up. When she hoped up Sosa walked over.

"What yall got going over here." Sosa said.

"Honcho brought his bi-" I started to say but was interrupted.

Chy done dropped this bitch soo fast the whole v.i.p mouths dropped. Her friends started running up here which resulted into a rumble between my bitches & hers , as we was fighting we heard 6 gun shots. We all stopped fighting & ran out the club. It was the opps. I guess they thought since we was fighting it was a good time. In the parking lot it was a shoot out Chy & I ducked in between cars.

While we was ducking I seen a nigga creeping up !

"Fredo." I whispered.

Fredo is Keith big cousin. Fredo always in the cut during the altercations & then creep up & let everybody have it. I'm TERRIFIED of that man he even looks crazy. I would never go toe to toe to him unless I'm ready to commit suicide. I knew when I seen him the shoot out will soon be over cause when he come through ? He comes !