CHAPTER 6 (LIFE WITH THE LITTLE CRAPS/RODEO RODENTS)

1600 nurses entered the room, all peanutly prepared to deliver StinkStink’s babies. Peter pushes, and 7 little bodies and 1 little head simultaneously pop out of Peter’s beautiful body. But there's an issue. One baby isn't crying! (Or breathing) (And it doesn’t have a body.)

The nurses take away the babi that's isn't cryinj. Latet, they com back telling the happy couple that the babunit not make it. Peter starts to uncontrollably bawl his big blue orbs out while projectile vomiting on the babies and nurses and President of the United Staes. Discord attempts to hug Peter to calm him down, but Oeter slashes at Dissycord, leaving a gouges on his flimsy slimsy finger-hoove-tentacles.

Peter apoliguses through all his bawling and kisses his Dummy Daddy Discord Dissydad Domino Dominantly Dookie. Pete picks up all 7 babies with one pinky finger and holds them tight and motherly.

(1 week later)

The little rugrats were brats, to say the least. They destroyed everything, cussed all the time, assassinated Lincoln, and eated their pet hampster.

Nonethelass, submissive and breedable Peterson and dummy dommy Disc ord loved them. They could be sweet sometimes when being read to, and when going two bed, but other than that they were stupid ugly, slimey, brats.

In the blink of an eye, the 7 children were already 18, due to Discord’s spirit gene, and were ready to move out. Their bags were packed and they all knew the colleges that they were going to attend. The kids did not just go into the colleges without warning, The kollages knew.

Eventually, the day came for the dandy dedicaded legally darned daddy departure. Potor and Dascard said their goodbyes, and the children left their home, never to be seen again.