Chapter 64: Forgotten World(4)

Start from the beginning

"For the princess!."

"Destruction for the gentiles!."

"Long live Heiskanen!."

The unified howl of the chieftains signals the beginning of an event that would spiral out of control as two civilizations in Grameus were fated to collide once more.

_________

Meanwhile, on the other side of the continent, three figures were thoroughly camouflaged in the snow, with guns silently pointing at the horizon of a magnificent civilization, an unbelievable sophisticated and organized one in the eyes of the foreigners.

It was as if it were one of the best organized architectural cities they saw in their entire life, with multiple identical 4-story buildings neatly lined up on the further heart of the enormous city fortress with numerous interconnected fortified sections, multiple armored gates in the intersection border, dozens up to hundreds of towers overwatching the city, and almost art at the higher altitudes due to the neatness of the construction and elaborate system they made.

Despite the view, the atmosphere among the stranded SEADF personnel does not warrant the mood of sightseeing.

"Lieutenant? Can't we do something ?." Hussain said as he is concerned about the situation, the situation that they never expected to happen. The others are simply the same and wanted to do something.

"No, that's impossible, we'll wait here until then... If things don't go well, our option is temporary withdrawal and find a way to infiltrate." Chen sighs as the unexpected happens, but the irony is that they already considered it totally expected to happen, their gamble about peaceful contact went south, much to their chagrin.

A few hours ago, they arrived at the mouth of Dragon's Valley, leading directly to the southern gate, which they formerly mistook as being located south of Rheem but is actually all the way north of central Grameus because their sense of direction went wrong and the sun was moving tilted westward in the elliptical movement as Central Grameus actually borders the nightless region of north-eastern Grameus, where the sun never sets in a literal sense like in Iceland.

"But is this really Grameus?."

"It seems so."

"But aren't we not far from Gahara when we got struck by the storm? It's thousands of kilometers away and will take at least half a day from Gahara to Grameus, one hour is impossible, and with our fully loaded C-130, can we even reach central Grameus? Are we even sure this is central Grameus? It might be an isolated region in southern Grameus; the worst are in the northernmost part of the continent."

"Don't know, we might been magically teleported here."

Still, upon learning from the exchange with Saffine, the continent where they are currently makes them confused and troubled, the same as the current situation. Right now they are still processing it. Either way, the SEADF personnels wanted an answer that was impossible to get right now.

Thus, their current assumption is that a storm somehow magically transported their aircraft from the airspace of Gahara to Central Grameus, which is thousands of kilometers away.

That's the talk about in the surroundings of lieutenant Chen, and on the other team, is on an entirely different topic.

"Saffine betrayed us perhaps?" The group of Filipinos and Vietnamese, equipped with a M1919, a pair of M-4 carbine, and an IWI Galatz, is on the right wing, with guns facing the artillery position of Esperanto.

Their topic was the contact with Esperanto knights sent by Cohen to retrieve any survivors of Ramil's unit and three man elements composed by Zaini, a Singaporean, and Jamal, a Malaysian, who were being led by Saffine. At first they peacefully made their contact until they were surprised, pinned down and surrounded by the knights, fortunately, it didn't escalate into bloodshed as both men laid their guns down and the knights only captured them, but Saffine looked perplexed by the radical approach by the rescue party about her apparent saviors and tried to reason out they were friendly before she got incapacitated by the knight leading them, which got to ASEAN through the exchange between their forward unit on the radio.