Chapter 175-177

Mulai dari awal

When Secretary Chen went out, she happened to bump into Gu Er. She leaned over and whispered in his ear happily, "I feel that President Gu and Madam's relationship is getting better and better. When he talks about Madam, his face lights up."

Gu Er sighed and looked worried. "President Gu won't be able to smile soon."

"What is it?"

"Yan Dong is here."

As soon as Gu Er finished speaking, Yan Dong walked over from behind. Secretary Chen stopped smiling and nodded at Yan Dong coldly before walking straight out.

Yan Dong had come this time for the development of the shops in the city center. For some reason, he felt uncertain, as if there was something he had yet to double check.

Moreover, he heard from others that Yan Xi and Gu Shen had been very close recently. A few days ago, someone even saw them drinking a cup of milk tea and peeling chestnuts together.

However, Yan Dong did not believe it. With Yan Xi's personality, it was already a miracle that Gu Shen did not despise her. How could he get along with her sweetly? Moreover, his daughter did not eat chestnuts at all. Perhaps the girl with Gu Shen was another one.

Yan Dong didn't care about this. Anyway, his daughter had already cut ties with him. Even if she died in the Gu family, he wouldn't be bothered. All he cared about now was whether his project in the city center could go smoothly.

Soon, Yan Dong was led into the CEO's office.

"President Gu." Gu Er said, "President Yan is here."

Gu Shen did not even look up. His expression was cold. "Everything has been explained in the contract. What are you here for?"

Chapter 176: She Doesn't Eat Chestnuts

Seeing Gu Shen's cold gaze, Yan Dong's heart skipped a beat and he quickly put on a fake smile.

What Song Li said a few days ago that he would rather be a dog beside Gu Shen was already wide-spread in the circle.

Yan Dong began to learn from Song Li.

"It's not about that piece of land in the city center. I heard that you've been receiving treatment at the Rehabilitation Center recently, so I wanted to send you some medicine. I bought them at a high price and got a professor from the Medical University to appraise them. They can be very helpful."

Gu Shen smirked, his eyes filled with mockery.

"I didn't expect President Yan to be so concerned about me."

Yan Dong chuckled. "Your health is more important than anything else."

"There's no need. You can keep these medicines for yourself."

"I bought them for..."

Gu Shen narrowed his eyes and interrupted unhappily, "Since when did President Yan think that you can change my mind?"

Yan Dong quickly shook his head and looked at Gu Shen carefully. After a while, he asked tentatively, "Can I see Yan Xi? Her grandmother misses her and asked me to give some dumplings to her."

Since they had already cut ties, there was no need for them to interact.

Gu Shen said impatiently, "Yan Xi is not available at this moment."

Yan Dong misunderstood. "President Gu, I understand. It's normal for men to find a few lovers. I can also help you persuade Yan Xi to behave herself and not interfere with your business."