[53] : She's happy, gorgeous.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." I pull her in closer. "For last night."

There's that smile of hers that I love. The one that seemed as though she was highly amused by a dark joke, but she was trying to hide the unethical tilt of her lips. Her eyes did little to cover up the mirth contained inside her. I pull back and push away the hair scattered all over her skin.

"You might have cheated me." She points out. "You...three times. I came once."

I know of the explosion of red inching unto my face, but I don't bother hiding it. Instead, I mentally groan to myself in embarrassment, slumping the back of my head against the headboard.

"It was my first time." I complain. "According to research, virgins don't last that long their first time. And they're not that...well, they're not that impressive their first time, okay?"

She taps my beetroot cheek, then claws it lightly with her black stiletto nails, as though curious if my soft skin would tear under her. I wince quietly, flinching from the sharp pain.

"You're gonna have to learn how to hold it." Her grey eyes dance across my face. "Pleasure is not meant for one. Sex is to relieve both parties involved."

I bite my lip. "Sorry."

She stares at me for awhile in scrutinization, silent, and it's then that I feel the world - our world - come closely under my eye, seeking its final label. There was a relationship now, a stamp that pin pointed what we were. A real relationship. Not a deal of dead girls and sex toys. This current bond deemed distinct. The only thing truncated was it's verbal affirmation. We both had to say it. We both had to define it out loud and seal it. My mind spins as I contemplate what to say.

The sun drifts slightly above the horizon again. I draw her nearer to my naked chest, shoving away how her bare parts felt against my morning boner and trying to digest the oncoming conversation. I inhale a deep breath of her, and exhale with all my wrecked nerves.

"Who do we tell first?" I politely inquire.

Her brows fall in that confused manner. "Elaborate what you mean?"

I accentuate our bodies tangled together in a sort of love web. "Us. Like our new... relationship status."

Her poker face is back on, but the way her eyes swirl is all I need to comprehend her emotions. There's a spark in there that melts me and jerks my heart beat. Her fingers climb to tug the hair at the back of my head playfully. "I'm reluctant on making anything public. Especially my interest in you."

I frown. "I thought..." I fold my lips in notion. "Why?"

Her auburn lips string short kisses down my neck. "I have a lot of enemies. I wouldn't want you in their spotlight. It could endanger you." She hums. "Let's keep things between us."

I shake my head. "No, Ivy. I told you I'm tired of hiding. I want everyone to acknowledge the real me. I don't want things to be just between us. Besides, if I'm going to be your boyfriend then I'm going to have to protect you from these people trying to hurt you."

She blinks. That slow cat like gesture that unnerves anyone it's directed at. I'm too engrossed in how perfectly her frame fits on mine to care though, so I grapple the gaze and glare at it, projecting how serious I am about this. The gray hues in her eyes.mould to a lighter shade. I catch the ends of her ears turn a suffocating red. I demur quickly, realizing I'd never seen her blush. And curiously, the red colour only dusted the tips of her ears. My mouth parts as I watch the colour quickly dissipate. Her tongue rolls out the one thing she'd caught from what I uttered.

"Boyfriend." She tastes the word, inspecting the flavour in her mouth.

Now, I blush, drenched in the color. Letting go of her, I fiddle and fold my arms. I hadn't even realized the word had slipped out of my mouth. It's hard to keep the same straight serious face on.