[17] : You're sexually frustrated, princess.

"Touch me here. Make me cum."

A/N : Still hold that warning for premature readers! Incase you guys feel uncomfortable reading the smut this book will have then I suggest you skip and leave this shit. I'm not welcoming hateful comments.

Plus. I don't put warnings when there's smut in a chapter. I'm too lazy to remember. (^.^)

That's all. Read on people!!

* ** ** **

Ivy's POV

"Okay class! Everyone take your seats, the votes are in and the results are out."

I slumped into my seat beside Chrissie and excitedly waited for the teacher to begin. Chrissie smiled at me as she leaned into my direction. Her hazel eyes sparkled.

"Guess who I voted for?"

I moved forward, pushing my tiny red chair closer to her blue chair. I whispered back giddily."Who?"

She wiggled her brows, something no one else in our class could do.

"Myself."

Of course she did! I giggled, completely amused by her deviousness. I smacked the desk lightly, trying to contain my laughter.

"Who did you vote for?" She asked once I had settled.

I cupped my hands around my mouth and made sure no one had.

"Olivia Brown."

Her eyes widened to the size of the sun. She gripped her desk and came closer.

"But she's the ugliest girl!"

"I know." I giggled even more, clamping my mouth shut when the teacher glared our way. "That's why I voted her."

"You mean duck!" Chrissie smiled. " I wish I had thought of that."

The teacher clapped her hands and called for all our attention. All the kids quieted down in excitement.

"Okay!" She starts again, opening a piece of folded paper in her hands with a smile. "Here are the class' top five most beautiful girls. Voted by the children!" Her gaze sweeps over the classroom when another wave of commotion resumes.

"When I call out your name you come to the front and receive your sash. Is that okay?" We all nodded, enjoying the unnecessary activity that been prepared to keep us at bay.

"Here we go!" She squinted at the page. "Coming in at number five, we have..."

"...Christina Parsons!"

Chrissie fell off the chair as everyone clapped. I made sure to shove her forward while she was still in her shocked state.

"And coming in at number four, we have..."

"...Bella Cunningham!"

The claps were few. No one really liked Bella. I wonder why they voted for her if they didn't like her.

"And number three..."

"...Diane Graham."

The claps raised a bit more. I watched the girl's friends push her forward like I had to Chris.

"And coming in the second slot..."

"...Ivy Bathory!"

My eyes widened as the kids turned to look at me, clapping wildly and cheering like animals. I stood up and heard Jake whistling - maybe because he knew he was the only one who could do it. As I approached the front, Chrissie immediately pulled me, putting the white sash over my body and hugging me mercilessly. Teacher struggled to pull her back into place.