Kylie-When I get out of this chair bitch (gcof)

Mia-that's if you get out of that chair hoe

I rolled my eyes at her comment than I prayed that I would get out alive and that Lucas  would come and save me.

Mia-You hungry bitch?

Kylie-No, but why did you do this to me?

Mia-Revenge bitch you see I  never liked yo uptight ass you always took what I wanted so I'm  back to take everything you want starting with lucas and you see him*points to ??.That's  Kevin  see Kevin  doesn't like Lucas  either and he wants revenge on him for taking his ex girlfriend Daisa.

Kylie-wtf you both are some sociopath crazy ass mother fuckers

Mia-and you are going to be a dead bitch once we're through*laughing*

Kevin-and so is lucas hoe

Lucas's Pov- We pulled up to the house and i got out the car followed by the others. I told the others to wait outside until about 30 minutes and if we weren't  out yet to come in. I knocked on the door and two men came to it than lead me to this dark ass room. Once i walked into the room the lights flicked on and there in the middle of the room sat Kylie  tied up to a chair half naked. I ran up to her and tried to untie her until I  was hit in the head with something hard and cold. I fell to the ground and kylie screamed. I looked up to see a male figure standing in front of me with a gun. I stood up and reached for my glock.

Kevin-I  wouldnt try that if I  were you Lucas

Lucas-how tf do you know my name and who are you

Kevin-oh so you dont recognize me

Lucas-well no if you standing in the dark nigga wtf are you dumb

Kevin-stfu let me explain well remember that girl dasia your ex

Lucas-yea but(gcof)

Kevin-yea she was mines and you took her from me nigga now me and mia are here to take whats yours and evrything you love

Lucas-wtf you know dasia was a hoe and i didnt even know she had a man so how you gone come back for me and nigga that was years ago wtf

Kevin-well it seemed like yesterday to me and my baby mia has some unfinished buiness with ya girl kylie to so aye yall gotta go

Lucas-thats the opposite yall gotta go

As soon as i said that laila,august,and trey busted in shooting.Kevin punk ass ran and I pulled the  trigga on my gun and shot him in the leg than the other and he fell to the und calling for mia.
Mia came running and she grabbed kylie and put the gun to her head.

Mia-come with me lucas or she dies

Kylie-Lucas dont do it ill be fine

Lucas-hell no kylie im going

Mia-leggo lucas

Laila-hell no

August-lucas don't

I walked walked towards mia and as i did i heard a gun shot. I looked to see kylie holding her stomach crying.

Kylie-my baby

Lucas-no....

Laila-baby what

August-oh shit

Mia-haha

Lucas-you  bitch

Mia tried to run but Laila  shot her in the head. Than i ran towards kylie.

Kylie-im sorry lucas

Lucas-kylie*crying*
everythings  going to be fine just stay with me ok

Kylie-i..im..pregnant or was she she shot my my baby *crying*

Lucas-i..ik you're pregnant ma but listen the baby's going to be fine your going to be fine ok

Kylie-lucas just know*coughs up blood*I...I Love you

Lucas-kylie kylie no...

I watched as she stopped talking and moving.Then I  heard ambulance and sirens. Than the sounds of Laila crying, Trey yelling for Kylie to wake up,and August telling the mobile medics to follow him. I sat there holding Kylie crying my eyes out. As they took her from me and put her on the stretcher. I sat there thinking my whole life has just been taken from me Kylie  and my first child. Why me though? What did I do to deserve this?

Well thats the end of this book. Im going to miss yall and im sorry it had to end like this. Well bye....Got em ahaha yall thought i was just gone end it like this hell naw. Im doing a sequel... Im going to tell yall when its posted and all that. And did yall figure that she was pregnant i gave hints in the other chapter how she was hungry,tired,and lucas saying babies. He knew she was pregnant. But yall will see how their lives turn out and if kylie and the baby are dead or not in the sequel so... When the sequel is put yall betta go read it to see!It was fun writing this for yall but i gtg. P.S.(sorry for the cliffy)