chapter 3

Kylie's Pov- I was getting dressed while I waited for Lucas to pick me up. Today was the day I had to go with him to pic out the children. I got dressed in what is in the media and straightened my hair. I was kinda nervous because I was scared Lucas was going to hurt me .But anyways I got a text from sating he was outside. I walked outside and got in the car.
Lucas- You look beautiful today.
Kylie-Thanks I guess.
Lucas-What do you mean you guess I'm tryna be nice to yo stuck up ass. I don't even fucking care anymore you dumb bitch.
Kylie-You know what I am tried of your bull shit Lucas you're going to stop fucking bullying me and talking to me like I'm your bitch. Because I am not I can't believe I even actually loved you (gcof)
Lucas-*Kisses Kylie*
((Kylie's POV still))
I can't  believe this nigga kissed me. I was pissed how can you just treat someone so bad then kiss them. Even tho I wanted to kiss back I didn't. I just stood there and didn't move at all. Then he stopped.
Kylie-I can't do this project with you Lucas.
Lucas- I'm sorry I didn't mean to.
Kylie- uh... Bye Lucas
Lucas's POV- I watched as Kylie got out the car. I am so fucking stupid why did I do that. I just had to go somewhere. I started driving and I don't know where I was going. I pulled over in a ally and tried to text Kylie
(That kid lucas-lucas)
(Kyky-kylie)
That kid lucas-Kylie I am so sorry I got ahead of my self. Its just I love you Kylie and I don't know to express it and I am jealous because your not mines.
Kyky-you don't hurt a person you love Lucas and you hurt me. I use to love you Lucas but this is to much so bye.
That kid Lucas-what do you mean use to
That kid lucas-kylie plz text me I'm sorry
End of convo
I stopped textn Kylie she wouldn't reply to me. I really messed up this time.
Nobody's POV
Lucas started the car and drove out the ally. When he drove out boom.

What happened to the bae Lucas?Will Kylie forgive Lucas?Read to find out.