Oh no, you thought in your mind as you felt more tension now in your soul. But you could only nod to him.

"then...why? why hasn't he a single time tried to contact us? does that mean...he purposely contacted only you?"

You were about to burst out.

"monarch butterfly, give me an answer"

You felt as if your lips were glued, gaining Frisk's worried look. But at the same time, you gained Sans' left blue eye.

"answer me!" he said as suddenly the aura around you got increasingly darker, as if Sans was about to attack, to the point that Oreo hissed for the first time.

At that point, you stood up, suddenly feeling a shot of exasperation. Just what were you involved in?

"Alright, it's true! He purposely decided to meet me and only me, but do I know the reason? Absolutely not!"

That new revelation took him aback, to the point that his blue eye flickered, almost returning to a white pin-prick. But then, he regained his composure and mantained his blue eye.

"why didn't you tell me then?"

"Isn't it obvious? I knew that this news would have made you suffer!"

"Enough, both of you!" Frisk said now standing up, causing the two of you to stop and look at them firmly. Once they had your gaze on you, they cleared their throat, lightly embarassed to have all that attention.

"Ahem. Sans, could you please leave me and, well, monarch butterfly alone for a second? I need to talk with her"

Sans looked at them, as if he was wondering if they were really okay with it, but Frisk gave him a smile of reassurance, and then looked at you.

"A talk from human to human, monarch butterfly"

A talk from prey to hunter.

Sans hesitated for a second, but then nodded and got out of your house. You knew that he was waiting behind the door though.

You sighed.

"You really sure you want to talk with me?" you asked them calmly "aren't you afraid that I might be hiding some secret weapon and betray your trust?"

But as if to answer you, they lightly laughed.

"You're not as deadly as you think you are, Monarch Butterfly. Or at least, not here"

You raised a brow with a suspicious smile, not believing them, and crossed your arms.

"You seem really sure of it"

"Of course, if you were really dangerous you wouldn't have asked me to send those Monster kids in a safer place, wouldn't you?"

...hah, was that so?

"Anyways, I don't want to talk about whether you're dangerous or not. I wanted to talk with you because I thought you would have calmed down a little, and because there's something I wanted to know"

You smiled: but was that a smile of tenderness or a challenging one?

"I'm all ears"

Seeing that they could talk about whatever they wanted openly, they looked at you firmly.