"fucking with an opp's girl"

Start from the beginning

"This SpongeBob shorts making me act up," he smiled.

"I'm joking, I was speaking to my bro about the marijuana they found in his apartment," I sighed. "That's what you whispering about? I knew that" he implied. "It was a secret okay? I didn't know that you know," I said.

"It's okay really," he smiled. I felt bad hurting him, it's a cruel thing to do.

"What you thinking about?" "Food," I claimed. "Wanna order Chipotle, our regular Quesadilla Burritos with Coka Cola?" Ndot asked.

"Mhm hm, our regular," I smiled. He called one of his minions to buy it when he could've use his phone.

He sighed and hopped onto the bed. "You could've use your phone instead of asking your little minions, Gru," I said, "you're lazy."

He put his arms around me, and kissed my cheeks. "You're a kid, kiss me here," I put his head to my neck.

He awkwardly kissed my neck. I laughed at him. "You're bad at this," I ruffled his hair.

"No, come on, let me try more, I need to get better," said Ndot. "You're free at your own will, but let me show you how it's done," I smiled, "you're not going to peck only, that's the innocent part of the kiss, if you want to go deep-dish, try sucking and a little umm.. tongue."

He grinned, "Who thought you that? That's why you doing it so good?" "I taught myself, oh and the sucking of the skin leads to hickey as you may know," I said, before I tap my neck so he could start.

He continued, and he was actually getting better. "Good, you did it," I cheered. He chuckled and lay us down.

***

a week goes by and nothing happened until Ndot came in the room asking these lots of questions. "Who you be fucking with while we together?" "Which number be texting you this much with only emojis?" "Why you change your passcode?" "Y/N why aren't you talking?"

"Cause I'm waiting on you to finish," I say. "Why would you go through my phone?" I asked. "I didn't, I was going to and see you change the passcode, your wallpaper of us to whatever the fuck is that," he said.

"It's a Chucky wallpaper," I smiled at it. "I don't give a fuck what that is, why you making me assume you're cheating on me?" he asked.

"Look I don't care if your assuming that I am, do you." "I can't with you, I'm gon go to the block with my homies," he shook his head and walked out.

One fight and I had to go. I packed my things, it's a good thing to be an organised person, so I just had to take my toothbrush, chargers and devices up.

To be more mature I left my sweater that he liked so much on the bed for him, if he gon miss me.

I walked out the house, and I saw him. I walked to my car, quickly.

"Y/N, you going to that nigga's house now?!" he shouted. "I think you know where I'm going Ndot," I said as I started the car.

"Bro, I told you she was hooking up with Jayklickin nigga," one of his homies said. I raised my eyebrow. "He always commented on her posts and she comment back."

"Wrong brother, do you idiot realise I have no malice with anyone you call your opp, while you thinking Murda B is all that, I despise that bitch, and I still will think you're disrespectful to be dissing someone's deceased fam," I spoke, "why your friends watching me out?"

"So you just gon go to the hill to.. hold on, you going to Dd Osama?" ask Ndot, coming closer to the car angry. "Sorry, I am actually," I said, before driving off.

I hate you for that Y/N. You hurt the boy that loves you.

***

"Finally, I miss you," said Dd. I chuckled, place my hands around his neck and kissed him sweetly

"You know what's crazy?" I asked. "What?" "Fucking with an opp's girl," I smiled. "Ex," he pull me onto his lap.

"They all thought I was fucking with Jay, cause he always commenting on my post and I comment back after," I rolled my eyes.

"See, I would ask my friends to be watching your every move," he said. "He didn't tell them to, they insist of being in my life," I said.

"You famous now baby, it's me and you only," he smiled. He kissed my lips and big spooned me.