♐💙Eighteen♐💙

🦃🦃Thanksgiving Day 2018 (Motina)🦃🦃

I woke up on the Thanksgiving morning with Christmas music playing in the background. So I got up and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished, I went downstairs as I saw my family in the living room watching "GMA" since the parade ain't going to come on until around noon. 

"Good morning everybody", I said as I went to the kitchen about to get one of the cinnamon rolls that my mom made.
"Good morning Mo", My dad said as I fixed me some coffee and go to the living room with my family listening to some Christmas music since they had the TV on mute. 

I promise my mom that I'll help her with the dinner by making the side dish since the turkey is in the oven right now. Yes, I'm making it easier for her so that it's be ready by at least around 1 or 2 PM. If any of us gets hungry again, we'll be eating some more or eat the dessert since Jasmine is making red velvet cake. 

When I'm fished eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washed out the saucer and take out everything that I need for the side dish include the cream of mushroom since it's for the green beans casserole. 

💘🌹Sadie💘🌹

After the big breakfast that me and my parents had, it's time for me to get ready to go to my grandma's house as I went to the bathroom and took an shower. Before I eat breakfast, I got an text from Raheem telling me "Happy Thanksgiving" since he going to be at his aunt's house later for dinner. 

He may not celebrate it that much especially when he got an terrible childhood. I don't know how terrible it's is but I'll find out when I get over there on Saturday. Hell, I might ended up do his hair while I'm over there. After I do my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom, went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the white shirt and blue jeans. 

Sadie's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the pony tail, put on my grey jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my parents in the living room watching the parade on Alive 11

"Are you ready to go?", My dad asked as he got up and turned the TV off.
"Yes", I said as my parents and I walked out of the door as my mom just called my grandma to let her know that on our way over there.

🌇🏙Adamsville🌇🏙

My parents and I pulled up to my grandma's house behind Aunt Erica's car since she just moved to Atlanta with my cousin Tyler and Rashawna a couple of weeks ago.

Why you may asked, because she was in the dramatic violence  situations with her alcoholic ex-husband. I mean, he used to beat her in front of the kids all the time over anything especially when he drunk.  The worst part is that whenever Rashawna stopped the fight, he beats her where Erica screaming "stop" multiple times.