♐💙Thirteen ♐💙

🌎🌈Caliyah🌎🌈

I woke up on the Friday morning after staying up a little bit late talking to D'Angelo on the phone. I was going to talk to my baby a little bit longer but I don't want to go to school tired where I ended up sleeping in class. 

I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my blue jeans and burgundy shirt with the word "PINK" in gold print.

Caliyah's outfit👖👚👗

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my dad watching the news on Alive 11 which is NBC

"Good morning daddy", I said as I took the oatmeal out of the cabinet.
"Good morning baby", My dad said as I put some water in the pot and let it boil. 

While I'm waiting on the water to boil, I fixed me some coffee in the travel size coffee mug since I'm not going to have time to drink the whole thing. After the water boil, I poured it on the peaches and cream oatmeal, stirred it up and went to the dining room since I'm waiting my food to cool down some before start eating it.

I know you asking what's nail salon that I'm going, I'm going to my cousin's nail salon tomorrow because I wants her to meet Sadie and the girl named Motina since she met her last night. Yes, she bringing her to the salon and the mall with us tomorrow since they lives in the same neighborhood. 

I wants to see what she got to offer because that girl have been shitted on for whatever eff up reasons especially Kamora. I will be glad that she gets suspended for at least a week because nobody don't want to deal with her acting like she don't bleed in between her legs once a month. 

When I'm finished eating my food, I went to the kitchen, washed out the plates, grabs the lunchbox, told my dad bye and heading out of the door to Aisha's house.

😍🤩Motina😍🤩