♐💙Nine♐💙

🎉💕Aisha🎉💕

I woke up at the same time as I gets up after I went home, did my nightly hygiene, put on my pajama and went straights to bed. I was going to stay up a little bit later last night but I decide to plugged my phone on the charger and went to sleep since I didn't want to go to school tired.

After I took an shower, washed my face and brush my teeth, I went to my room and got dressed since I'm wearing the blue jeans and long sleeves burgundy turtle neck despite the warm weather for the next couple of days.

 Aisha's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my jean blouse, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom drinking the coffee while watching the news on 11 Alive since it's NBC

"Good morning mom", I said as I took the bagel and brown sugar cream cheese while I'm letting the toaster oven heat up.

"Good morning baby, Caliyah will be here in a few minutes", She said as I put the bagel in the toaster oven for a few minutes while I'm fixing me some coffee and fixed me some lunch since I don't feel like eating school lunch today especially when they serving the bland baked chicken.

After I fixed me some turkey sandwich, small Lay's brand salt and vinegar chips and the can of orange soda, I took the bagel out and spread them with the cream cheese as I heard Caliyah's voice.
"Aisha", She said.
"I'm in the kitchen Liyah", I said as I saw her walking in the kitchen with her coffee mug and her box braids since she got her hair done yesterday.

We gave each an hug before I start eating my breakfast as she getting ready to asked me.
"Do you have anything plans to do this weekend?", She asked as she takes an sip of the orange juice.
"Not really, why?", I asked as I takes an bite of the bagel.
"Well, we going to the mall this weekend and I wants to know are you coming?", She asked since we ain't been to the mall in a while.

"Of course, we ain't been to the mall since a week before school started", I said since it's been a couple of months. I already knew Sadie is going to be there because she invited her last night  while they talking on the phone. As much I love Tony, it's won't hurt if I hanged out with my friends every once in a while since I spent more time with my sisters and my boyfriend than Caliyah.

She already set up the appointment for the nails since we getting it done before we goes to the mall. After I ate breakfast and asked my mom about going to the mall, I washed out the plates, grabs my stuff, told my mom bye and heading out of the door on the warm Monday morning.

💘🌹Sadie💘🌹

I'm at the cafeteria eating the cherry poptart since I overslept this morning. So I got up, quickly did my hygiene and gotten dressed since I'm wearing the white short sleeves and army skirt since it's going to be another warm day today.