♐💙Seventeen♐💙

Start from the beginning

I'm at Jaylan's house smoking weed together since it's a day before Thanksgiving. This is the first year that my dad is in jail and I don't miss him at all. I mean, his mark ass gotten away with murder long enough especially when his dumbass defense attorney tried to get him out on bond along with saying there are no evidence that he killed my mom at the middle of the gas station. 

The last time I've check, they found his DNA on his shirt and the gun that he was using. Like Aunt Shante said, once they find your DNA, your ass is cooked. She's right about it because he not going to be able gets away with murder nor sexually assault other kids any longer. 

In speaking of sexual assault, more charges is popping up because apparently,  he rapped some girl when she was 14 years old around the time I was born. The worst part is that he paid her no count ass mom some hush money to get away with shit like that since they looked at her like she was some fast ass girls or some shit. 

I know 14 years old screwed all the time but it's no excuse that my bitch ass dad raped that girl when she was 14. Shit like this why so many people be wait years to come out about the sexual abuse because the whole "she was fast" bullshit from older people. I don't give a damn if the girl came to your house butt ass naked, no grown adult shouldn't screwed around with anybody that's not 18 even though the age consent here in Georgia is 16. 

While we smoking weed, he asked me about Sadie since I've been telling him about her for a month now.
"What's up with you and that girl from Memphis?", He asked as he takes an sip of bottle of "Smart Water". 
"You talking about Sadie right?", I asked as I put the blunt in the ashtray. 
"Yeah, what's up with y'all?", He asked as he takes another sip of the water.

"We doing alright, I took her out the lunch date yesterday", I said since we almost kissed in the car. The only reasons I didn't kiss her like I wanted to because some bitch made dude named Rick tried to steal shit from us. 

Luckily, D'Angelo point gun at him threaten to kill him if he steal shit from us. I knew his bitch ass shitted and pissed on himself like a toddler on potty training when my homeboy yelled at him. After he got cussed out, he ran away like a freaking coward. 

After Jaylan gave me the romantic advice about Sadie, he turned on the Blu-Ray player and played "Ted" since we about to watch the movie. I'll be here for the next couple of hours before I go home and chill with Tony for the rest of the night. 

🎉💕Aisha🎉💕

I'm at the park with Ayanna and Destiny since I'm watching her playing with other kids. I promised Destiny that I'll take her to the park today since none of us don't have school for the rest of the week especially tomorrow. 

In speaking of tomorrow, I'm going to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving dinner since we'll be over early to help her cook dinner so that it's be done by at least noon instead of being in the kitchen all day. 

Before we got here, we went to the store since I got myself some cool ranch Doritos, Fanta brand strawberry soda while Ayanna got herself the bottle of "Smart Water" and bag of Takis and Destiny got herself the Skittle and bottle of Mistic grape strawberry juice. 

While we at the store, I saw Tony walking in the store buying himself the cigarettes where I hugged and kissed him in front of the other girl with the red hair weave. Before we leave, she asked him I'm his girlfriend which is he told her yes. 

I don't know why she looked at me like I got 2 kids but Ayanna and Destiny are my sisters. I mean, she asked my man like I'm his baby's mama but we are boyfriend and girlfriend regard less of being a bit older than me. 

I continue watching my little sister playing with other kids until I got up off of the bench because we ready to go home especially Destiny since she tired from all that running around. I know Tony will called me later on tonight since he don't have much to do but chill with Raheem anyways. 

As for dinner tonight, we eating the leftover sloppy joe from last night along with the fries. 

😍🤩Motina😍😍

I'm in my room with Jasmine and Janita listening to the music after I took an shower and put on my pajama since I'm wearing the black and pink pajama pants and black shirt. 

Motina's pajama👗👚👖🌙⏰💤💤

Yes, I did eat some more since my mom brought something from "Popeyes" for dinner

Yes, I did eat some more since my mom brought something from "Popeyes" for dinner. My mom is still cooking the turkey since it's has been sitting on the table for 2 days to thaw but she got to get up early in the morning to start cooking Thanksgiving dinner. 

My mom usually gets the Thanksgiving dinner done by noon since the turkey does takes a while to cook. No, she not one of those people who be in the kitchen cooking all day around the holiday season especailly Christmas since we usually be having ham or sometimes Cornish hen but this Christmas, she making something kind of different which is she making some pot roast. 

I don't know what the side dish going to be just yet but my mom will figure it out since Christmas is only a month away. As soon "Changes" by HER started playing in the background, my phone started ringing and it's was Raquan calling me. 

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Motina💄💋😏😘: Hello!
Raquan: What's up Mo!
Motina💄💋😏😘: Hey baby, what are you doing?
Raquan: Not much, what about you?
Motina💄💋😏😘: Hanging out with my cousins.
Phone Convo over📞 📱📱

Raquan and I have been on the phone for an hour since he can hear Jasmine talking in the background. I know he going to be at his family members house tomorrow for dinner since tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

After I got off of the phone with my boyfriend, I turned the music off and asked Janita and Jasmine.
"Do y'all wants to watch movies?", I asked as I turned the Blu-Ray on.
"Yes", Jasmine said as she sat down on the floor since I'm about to play "Inside Out". We might watch movies until we ready to go to sleep since ain't none of us got school until Monday anyways.