Harley Quinn Pt. II - K.MJ x Reader

Start from the beginning

But unfortunately, Y/n-ssi was right.

One of the other reasons I had offered the library as Y/n's hangout place was because Y/n-ssi didn't get the privilege to go on weekly excursions out into the city like everyone else did.

Being stuck in here 24/7 was probably driving Y/n even crazier.

"You're right," I stated.

I sat on my desk and wrote a reminder for myself on my calendar.

"I'll contact the court and see if I can get you exiting privileges, but for now... I'm temporarily suspending our reading sessions until you learn to behave," I spoke sternly still being angry at the fact that Y/n-ssi acted out.

"So, that means I can't touch you?" Y/n-ssi asked with sad tone.

"Mhm," I answered.

"Okay," Y/n replied and left my office.

I started writing up my letter to the judge.

I was convinced that Y/n-ssi was fine. Normal really..... everything I had heard about them just sounds like some made up story or rumors at this point.

After a few months of getting to know each other, I was confident enough in letting Y/n-ssi leave the hospital once in a while for some fun.

I submitted my letter of recommendation to the court and in less than 20 minutes received a reply back, stating that I would receive an official letter of approval in the mail.

"Y/n-ssi is going to be so excited!" I cheered to myself.

For the next few days, I waited for the letter to arrive while giving Y/n-ssi the silent treatment as punishment.

"Dr. Kim, a letter has arrived for you. It's from the court!" Nurse Lee informed me as she entered my office.

"Ahh, yes. I have been waiting for that!" I responded taking the envelope from her hand.

"What is it?" Nurse Lee asked.

"It's an approval letter so Y/n-ssi can go out and visit the city," I answered her as I started to open the letter.

"You're letting that psycho leave the hospital?" The nurse responded with a displeased tone.

Her words made my blood start to boil.

"That psycho is our patient and they deserve the same rights and privileges as everyone else," I hissed back.

"I'm just saying... if I were you I'd be scared to let that maniac go anywhere," Nurse Lee responded trying to joke with me.... I just felt like I was going to pounce on her if she kept disrespecting Y/n-ssi like that.

I gave Nurse Lee a cold stare and she quickly exited my office.

I read through the letter and got a huge smile on my face. "Perfect!" I whispered under my breathe.

Y/n-ssi was approved to leave the premises once a week under my own personal supervision and was to have a curfew of 9pm on those days out.

I was super excited to tell Y/n-ssi the news. I headed down to the yard and couldn't find them. I then went to go look for Y/n in their room and they weren't there either. Finally, I searched library and there they were peacefully reading a book.

"Oh hey, Doctor. Do you need something?" Y/n-ssi asked.

I smirked at the sound of their sweet voice.

"Yes, I need you to wear something nice tomorrow. I'm taking you out in to the city," I answered smuggly.

Y/n-ssi stood off their seat in shock.