Chapter 22 Dark Elf Queen

(remember, combat gods fighting)

after Riviera basically got her ribs destroyed, Bell rushed to tend to Riveria only for her to push him away and get up, Riviera spit blood as she then tried to control her breathing with a firey look in her eyes and got in a combat stance, still willing to fight.

Bell:" miss Riveria, with your ribs and likely your lungs as they are I don't think you should-"

Lefiya then placed a hand on bells shoulder and said to let her do this, and Bell just accepted it as he saw as Riveria seemed to not want to back down, as such, Riviera charged Vannea while basically roaring her battle cry as she then went even more intense than before, showing an almost savage side of her, Riveria knew she was being watched, so she subconsciously kept up her appearance, but after the feeling of her rib's breaking and one of those bones puncturing her lung as she suspected, that was the slap she needed to see the reality, and then she just went for it, throwing away appearances and fought with all her might, her movements were faster, her hits were harder, and her control was far better, even landing a good hit on Vannea's ribs, slightly cracking them, the first good hit Riveria got, impressing everyone, including Vannea as she chuckled.

Vannea:" do you get it now, keeping up appearances, maintaining an image, there is no room for that on the battlefield, we're savage, we're wild, and most of all, we're insane, it help's us stay alive when we give everything we got in a fight, so throw away looking elegant in a fight, it will only get you killed, that's why I live the way I do is because when I'm being myself, I'm at my best"

Riveria:"... I see, then I guess we'll fight for real now"

as she said this, Riveria took off all her padding as Riveria popped her knuckles, and then both of the 2 charged again, punches, chops, and jabs combined with low kicks to aim at their legs, grappling and deflecting, all of that in this moment, what was seen as a real fight, bitting and spitting included to throw off the other, but it was a real fight, Riveria even getting hit's in as well, it was an intense fight as the 2 were fighting like rabid invested honeybadgers were fighting to the death as both were bleeding, but the finishing move was when Vannea Grabbed Riveria by the arm and threw her over her back and into the ground so hard, it created a 3-foot crater, and for someone without a Dunamis active for the moment, just about every bone in their abdomen was broken or shattered as well as many of her internal organs being ruptured as well, and this time, Bell didn't hesitate to break up the fight and treat Riveria, and as Riveria passed out all in the audience couldn't help but see Riveria being beaten so badly, Loki however had a different though.

Loki's thoughts:" at least she will jump massively in her Parameters"

, Vannea then popped some of her bones as she asked if her daughter would like a turn, to which, Lefiya agreed.

so while Bell took Riveria to a place to be treated at, Lefiya and her mother got in place to fight, Vannea trained Lefiya' to fight as a vanguard due to it being the honor of any Dark Elf to be a capable combatant in hand-to-hand and Meele, so while Lefiya was a lower level than Riveria, in term's of their Meele and Hand to Hand skills, Lefiya was leagues ahead of Riveria, and the fight was far more even grounded, Lefiya not needing pad's like Riveria at first and getting some hit's in on her mother and taking her lumps with vigor, Lefiya matching many attacks with a counter or block as she made her mother work to win, though, just because lefiya was Vannea daughter didn't mean she went easy on her, in fact, she went even harder than she did with Riveria, and the fight was even more bloody, biting, spitting, finger dislocating, toe smashing, even kicking in the vagina to crack the pelvic bone, and while these 2 were fighting, their bodies showed the damage being done, bones were popping out, skin was torn off, blood was flying everywhere, it was as if they were bitterly mauling one another to death, though, like with Riveira, Vannea would win, only this time, by using a teckniqe that looked like the hand, in the form of a flat palm now, was one inch from Lefiya's body as she preformed what might have been the "One Inch Punch" which upon Punchig Lefiya sent her flying back into the wall, creating a 50 meter sized Crator made with Lefiya as the center, and while Bell finished up with treating Riveria, he rushed to treat Lefiya, though, after Vannea calmed down from her Warrior mode, she then saw her daughter hurt and instantly paniced.