Chapter 21 Dark Elf Princess

Waking up the next morning at 5:00 AM as every other responsible elf should, Lefiya started her daily routine once again, first she would stretch her body, oftentimes seeming as nimble as a cat person, then she would do her morning stretches and exercises with all of her level 3 body weights on, making sure to seriously work up a sweat, she needs about 1 hour needed to complete her experience routines without fault in it, something she take's very seriously as the Dark Elf Princess can't afford to cut corners on her exercise routine even if injured, even if she has to do them one-handed or legged, only then does she then washes herself while checking her body, making sure there were no "abnormalities" with her body like usual, for Lefiya, her body is a mysterious item in of itself.

some days she's lactating with enough breast milk to fill an entire bucket used for milking cows, sometimes her body becomes stripped like a tiger or spotted like a cheetah with tanned parts similar if she were in the sun due to her mixed blood, and on more weird occasions, Lefiya finds her body grows antlers similar to a deer as well as goat and ram-like horns on her head (these sometimes grow on Lefiya due to regular Dark High Elves having these horns, for Lefiya who has yet to be fully grown, however, they usually fall off after some time passes, likely is they will remain once she reaches level 4 and gets a full grown body), this time is one of Lefiya's lucky days since nothing seems more odd than normal for her, a search like this taking Lefiya about an hour to do properly, half an hour if she rushes without properly checking.

After drying off, she then takes her medication due to her fluctuating hormones and immune system, common for elves who have a Dunamis below level 3, but especially for Lefiya who needs to not only take more specialized and additional medicine both pill and liquid to account for her case specifically but also double the hormone medication than normal elves, especially since Lefiya also gets a period every week due to her bodies special case, so she needs more medication for those days.

And by 8, Lefiya is ready to start her day, in which she is still one of the earliest up since some members, namely their dwarves and Amazon members preferring to sleep in till near noon, particularly their patron goddess, though there were times Loki would try and sneak up on some members and jumped at Lefiya with the intent to grope her, only to be met with an armlock as Lefiya has Loki pinned to the ground begging for Lefiya to let go.

Loki:" OWOWOWOWOW, PLEASE LEFIYA, LET GO, MY ARM, MY ARM"

Lefiya's thought's:" maybe I should break her arm, just to be safe"

then a snapping of bone could be heard with a heinous yell that woke some people up as they all thought the same thing.

woken up members of the Loki familia:" damn it Loki, why do you test Lefiya"

many Familia members woken up by their "Alarm Clock" are now getting ready as today was the day the Dark Elf Queen was coming, all but Lefiya were making too big a deal about it, though she still up on that dress, and had to then spend the day milking herself with some breast pumps.

in front of the guild, the guild head, and a former member of the Zeus Familia, Mero Howlde, a female werewolf who was one of the few remaining level 8's in the world as of now, while Mero at first was reluctant, she took the position on the condition that is the situation call's for it, she can intervene herself, something Ouranos was reluctant to accept, but eventually gave way to, after all, Mero was a valued asset to Oranio as the city's power has drastically decreased, stern, serious, and dedicated to a fault, and she didn't take anything less than the very best someone can offer.

Mero:" please don't be annoying like always"

and then, as the carriage pulled up, the Dark Elf queen herself walked out for all to see, she was about 6'2", tall for High Dark Elf women, her succulent tanned brown skin, her golden yellow eyes shimmered at the light, pointed elf ears about 7 inches long, moderately muscular but still has a curvaceous body that doesn't show a hint of any signs of unnessisary fat, long slender legs that ended at well-formed hips, and an ample chest, likely a F cup from a distance, but likely it's larger due to her clothing making it smaller than it should be, and her silver, wind-blown style hair with side-front bangs was shimmering as wonderfully as the goddess Freya's with her antlers similar to a deer as well as goat and ram-like horns on her head to show she's a Dark Elf,  and side by side with her daughter, you could say she namely look's like an older version of Lefiya with a different hair and eye color.