Chapiter 1

Demi POV :

After our nice bath, we went straight to bed skipping dinner. We watched a crime show and I quickly fell asleep. I must say that after this intensive day of promotion and the little rest I had before Wilmer arrived, I was exhausted.

——————
I had been up for 20 minutes, my alarm clock had not yet rung. It was 6:30 am, so I decided to go wash my face and change into my gym clothes. Once ready, I decided to make a protein shake to start the day.

Before going to get my gym bag and leave the house, I hear my phone ringing.

7h15
Message from Nick
Hey Demi! Could you come by the house around 10? It's important :) I promise we can go to Starbucks and get your favorite coffee.

I read Nick's message with a smile on my face and decided to go back upstairs to get a change of clothes after the gym and look presentable!

I wondered what he had so important to tell me. We had seen each other 2 weeks ago and apart from the fact that he was working on new music... nothing come to my mind.

I go back to my room on tiptoe to look for a light blue jean as well as a black shirt and black patent heels while taking care not to wake up Wilmer.

I arrived at the gym around 8am and decided to do a one and a quarter hour session to make up for yesterday's session. Seb, my coach, was there and he didn't take his eyes off me for a minute as usual. He is really great, I made a lot of progress thanks to him and I accept my body more and more... He is also Wilmer's coach so we sometimes do sessions together and set goals for each other.

After my session, I went straight to the locker room to take a quick shower, put on my clothes and put on a little makeup.

It was 9:45 when I got in the car and headed to Nick's house. Before Wilmer gets worried I decide to send him a message.

Message to Wilmer :

Hey sweetheart ❤️ I went to the gym and got a good lower body workout, just like you told me ;) I'm going to Nick's for coffee and will probably be home by noon :) Love you 🥰

Once I arrived in front of Nick's, my driver opened the door for me and I stepped forward to ring the doorbell. Barely 30 seconds later, Nick comes out to let me in and greet me. He hugged me for a moment and then said, "My God, you look great.

- You don't look bad either! I answered him by making him a tap on the shoulder.
So what is this news that couldn't wait any longer?
- Waow, slowly, everything in its time! He said while slipping me a Starbucks glass in the hand.
I went by their place, just before you arrived.
- Well, I'll be damned! You have something to ask me. I said, bursting out laughing while settling down on his sofa.
- Wait for me, I'm coming. He suddenly says to me.

5 minutes later I see him arrive with a guitar and sheets of text in his hand.

- I thought you missed me, but you just want my opinion on a song, right? I say in a tone of irony but annoyed at the same time.

- No, no, it's not that! In fact, after the last time in the studio, where I showed you my song Avalanche, I kept writing new music and I had an idea... but I don't know if you'll like it. He says while passing his hand in his curly hair.

- Well go ahead, tell me your idea, I'm curious.

He approaches the sofa and sits down in front of me.
- Listen, I know you'll probably be on tour in what, 6-7 months? I was thinking that in the meantime I'll have time to finish my album and that... what... why don't we do the tour together?
You might think it's stupid but I thought it would be fun. For one thing you wouldn't be alone on the road and for another it would be like the old days, without Kevin and Joe. So even better. He said with a smile.