Prologue

November 2015:

Demi POV:

After a long day of interviews to promote my latest album "confident", I decide to take a bath to rest myself.
When the bath was filled, I approach the tub and take off my clothes one by one. My black leather shorts struggled to get down while my gray crop top was on the ground in a few seconds. After a quick look in the mirror, I took off my underwear and got into the bath. After 10 minutes, I begin to close my eyelids and doze off slightly. Only one thing echoed in my head, like always... "how could all this have happened?, or rather how could I have let it happen"

I think and think back to the first time I saw him, for me it was obvious, he was the man for me. I still remember his first smile he gave me, his hand resting on my shoulder and his accent falling to the ground.

January 11, 2010:

- Are you the owner of the place then? I say in a shy tone
- yes that's right, delighted, I am..
- Wilmer Valderrama, yes I know.. haha. I said trying to sound as relaxed as possible. My god, his eyes are beautiful, and his lips... What's taking you, you've only just finished with Joe and besides, this man is too old for you, you mustn't interest him anyways. I think to myself.

- I see we've done our homework, Miss Lovato. He said passing his hand on my shoulder and laughing. This moment must have lasted no more than a minute 30 and yet it was at this precise moment that I felt it in me, this love at first sight, this evidence...

* back to the present *

"Demi?!!! I'm here !!! I've been waiting for you at the gym for over 40 minutes!! Where are you ? »

Hearing Wilmer's voice but especially his aggressive tone I jumped and opened my eyes. He was there in front of me and approached to hold my face.

- don't tell me that you left me to stay there doing nothing? Do you know that you have your sports program to respect ?
-Sweetheart, forgive me, I didn't see the time and I wanted to rest a bit after my interview day.. I said removing his hand from my face.
-I hope there is nothing else...
- Why are you always looking for the little beast where there is none?
- Like that, I may have thought that you preferred to spend the afternoon with Nick after your interview... He said in an ironic tone.

I know he acts like he's kidding but he really means it. For 2 years he has been obsessed with my relationship with Nick. I can understand it but it becomes complicated to manage his crises and to take everything...

- You know very well that I would much rather training all day if I know it's with you. I said biting my lower lip.

Immediately, he takes off his clothes and reveals his perfect body in front of me.

- I'll join you then, it seems that we have a 40-minute session to catch up. He comes close to me and kisses me languidly. His hand scrolls over my body and stops on my lower stomach.
- Does it hurts? He said looking me in the eyes.
- A little but with time it will pass. I said removing his hands from my belly and running my hand through his hair.
- You know that... well... I thought that...
- I know. I say leaning on top of him and playing with his hair.

I didn't want to hear him continue his sentence, even imagining him saying those words out loud makes me sick. It would make things all too real.

He grabs me by the waist and places me on top of him. Making circles with his fingers on my back to make me shiver he said to me "The next time you have something unexpected let me know, my beauty. OK ? »

- I promise you.. I say, sticking to his wet chest.

I felt like I was becoming that 17-year-old again in front of the 29-year-old man she had just met and imagined a future with. It was the same every time, I plunged into his eyes and the thunderbolt effect erased all the doubts and suspicions that fled deep inside me. I was again this naive and loving teenager and he was the man of my life, the one I had always wanted, the one I would fight for at all costs.