And after this I would probably go to that Wing place that I been wanting to to since Yesterday. I had a taste for Wings and I wasn't really that person anymore— forgetting and not having motivation to eat.  'Cause I really needed to start caring for myself and not eating was unhealthy.

They been big shit-talkin' and hatin'
Got a nigga cautious, thinkin' you would leave me
Trust and believe me
I know this shit is easy, I know they want the Fiji

kova Would Like To FaceTime....

"I could have sworn I put my phone on DND." I frowned swiping over and waited for it to connect. "Hey, Kova."

"Hey, what you doing?" She asked and from the background I could tell she was in the car. My Savages by Future was playing in the background.

"You wrong as fuck for calling her twice. She obviously ain't pick up the first time so why would you call again?" I heard KJ's voice and I shook my head. "You texted ha' and what it say? That her phone was on DND."

"KJ, bye. You so damn irritating, I told you not to start with me until Next Wednesday. I apologize if I'm bothering you, True. I was going to ask if you wanted to go to Urban Air with us. It's going to be me, KJ, Orlando, and my cousin Urijah. And I didn't want to be the only girl so I was going to extend the invite and invite you." She explained.

"You not bothering me and yeah I'll come."

"You gone meet us or do you want for us— KJ to pick you up?"

I really didn't feel like driving but I also didn't want for them to have my address just as yet. I probably was just going to have them pick me up...

"He can pick me up, I'll send you the address." I told her and hung up, sending the address. I quickly finished cleaning up my room before getting in the shower. I didn't want them waiting for me, I rather wait on them. 'Cause I would hate to have to be rushed, literally.

If we were going to Urban Air that meant we was gone be jumping around on trampolines. So, I picked out some Leggings with a Graphic T-Shirt with my Black Cats. I sprayed some perfume by Rihanna on and grabbed my necessities. Just as I did, Kova texted me letting me know that they were outside.

I made my way downstairs to the front which is where they were. Kova was getting out the passenger side and twisted my lips to the side. She could have stayed in the front. I hope KJ didn't tell her to get out the front just so I could sit up here.

"Why you just standing there?" KJ furrowed his eyebrows looking at me.

"You didn't have to make her get out the passenger seat. She was fine." I told him.

"Kova the one who wanted to get in the backseat because she felt like you ain't want to sit with Orlando and Urijah. Get in the car, girl." He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully before getting in the car and putting my seatbelt on. I didn't want to be rude so I spoke to everyone in the car.

"Okay, so before you got in the car we were deciding if I should have a pool party or just a regular birthday party." Kova spoke sparking conversation.

"Um, I feel like you should do a pool party because a regular birthday party seems boring. It's really up to you because it's your birthday. How old you turning again?"