"You didn't seem to mind me being at your desk the other day." She mocks and leans forward. "Remember? When I was bent forward with you—"

" Abigail." I glared at her, and she laughed as well as Louis.

"What's new?" she asks " How are my little nieces? I miss them."

In between bites, Louis pauses to look down at me, "Ship tomorrow."

"The girls are doing well; they miss you as well." I smile softly, looking down at the pictures of my girls. It was when they were born, so small and fragile, my perfect little angels.

"And Zayn is paying Harry for something he doesn't want to tell us." From behind Abigail, Liam yells. "Louis knows; make him tell you and hit me up."

"I think I can count my own money, Liam; you can leave."

" What? No. So my paycheck can be shitty?
I'll take my sweet time. By the way, you have a meeting with that client in a few minutes."

"Louis, you're going just in case it's a set-up, and I want you two tables behind me."

Abby's legs land on my lap as she gives me a grin. "Can I go?"

" No." Louis and I say it at the same time, and her jaw drops open.

" What? Why... Wouldn't it be strange if Louis went out to lunch alone?

"No." I swallowed and pushed her feet away. " People eat lunch by themselves all the time." She scoffs and places them back on my lap.

" Asshole."

I chuckled and ran my hand through my hair, saying, "That's one I've heard before."

Looking between Louis and me, Abby questioned, "So what is Liam talking about?"

I muttered, "Nothing," and turned on my phone to see if Juliet had left me any messages.

"Whatever, Louis is going to tell me." Abigail sighs. "When does the shipment arrive? Can I go?"

" No."

"You don't have to pay me if that's the case, so why not?" she argued.

"I said you're not going."

She groans, "You don't let me do anything but work at the stupid casino."

"You should be lucky that your job is just that."

She averts her gaze. "I want to do something fun and dangerous."

" No. You're not doing anything dangerous, Abby. Louis adds as he squeezes her legs, causing one of them to spring up.

I stand over Abby's body while she has her head slightly raised to look. "Let's go."

"You're letting me go?" She widens her eyes.

"No." Her mouth drops again, laughing, "Why did you say let's go?"

I grinned and squeezed her jaw. "I was talking about Louis."

"You are no fun." Her voice cracked, and I walked toward my office doors. "You didn't even finish your food!" she yells.

"When you guys go, lock up." I entered the casino, walking by a few individuals who hadn't left since the previous night. I didn't care, though. They gave me what I needed.

Money.

The drive to the cafe was short. I was in my car, and Louis was in his. Louis has been working with me from the very beginning; he is like my bodyguard. Always there for me when I needed him, making sure my deals and my product were always good.