Epilogue

Our the story is over dear readers and it had a pretty epic ending if I do say so myself.And I do say so myself.Much better than the last one anyway.
Nothing more to be said.I don't think I will ever do a sequel b/c as I said when starting this book "Writing is painful"
(FYI I ended up writing one anyway.Nadir of the Zodiacs.) But I will keep on imagining new stories in this world.New arcs.New adventures. And so can you.You can decide what's canon or not.

For me I imagine Taurus congratulating Aries just for Aries to bow so low he headbutt cracks the floor.(The headbutts were just an idea for ram zodiac I made-up on the spot but they grew on me.).I imagine saying he won b/c of everything Taurus thought him having learnt a lesson in humility among the other 5 lessons Taurus thought him.I imagine him asking to be Taurus' apprentice.I imagine Taurus accepting happily basically adopting him along with his friends(tho Pisces feared for her safety with Cap around and Scorpio thought it was a pain.).I imagine Aries and Cancer being loud rivals.Cap and Scorpio throwing witty and dull comments at them respectively while the rivals training.I'm not so sure but I may imagine Pisces being the center of attention in a love square that involved begrudging Cancer,Bold and blunt Aries and Scorpio who just wanted to be left out of it but she wouldn't let him.I would leave who gets her to your decision.(Though I will choose later.)

I would even go as far as to imagine the rest of the Zodiacs coming with them.

Virgo and Cap hitting a fiend and angel opposite attract r/nship in which Virgo influences Cap for better and vice-versa.

Taurus and Libra bonding in how to treat the kids.Perhaps even starting a relationship.(Not-so-fun-fact, I had actually written a deep interaction b/n the two but forgot to save and it got deleted and re-writing was a pain so substituted it with the Taurus VS Libra chapter of today.Blame the app not me!)

Same opposites attract thing b/n fiery passionate Leo and cold logical Sagittarius.

Aquarius forgiven and redeemed. Gemini...well he still says "We are Gemini" but since he and Aquarius are the only single one's left...yeah that might happen by some miracle.After all I still left why Gemini is an A-rank fighter as a mystery.

I hadn't intended to but I ended up shipping all the characters.Guess I wanted to give and they all lived happily ever after like a big happy family vibe.

If you don't like happy endings you could imagine that the columns of the arena gave out from being wrecked too much and they all got crushed by the roof just after Aries won ending.(comical huh)

Or perhaps you would rather imagine a sequel with adventure, Backstories, Constellation monsters, black holes and the opposite of the Zenith the Nadir appearing...(dot dot dot.. )

Perhaps even a rematch of the Tournament with pick your own ending.If I had to choose an alternative ending I would have Leo beat Aquarius and had Taurus,Aries and Leo tie and end as they laugh about it b/c I think a match b/n those 3 will be epic.

Anyway you can imagine anything you want and since I have approved it consider it canon.But since I'm getting sleepy and I want to claim I finished this book in a week(I actually did tho just the writing I have been thinking of writing it forever) I am fishing now.

I hope you enjoyed my creation b/c I poured my soul into it.

Goodbye dear readers.

Daniel out!