Leo's Inferno

"What happened" Leo shouted as he saw Taurus leave the arena.

"It appears Libra lost." Sag said.

"I can see that.What I don't get is how that happened." Leo complained."One minute she was winning and then she lost.I don't get it!And why are you being so high and mighty about it didn't you say she'll loose." He complained.

"It appears she wasn't able to use her full power after all.Her power of Justice comes from her convictions.Perhaps thinking Taurus isn't all bad must have weakened her resolve and thus her power." Sag reasoned.

"Your just a sore loser." Leo said.
"Anyway you should focus on your match with Aquarius.Have you figured out a way to deflect her Malestorm." Sag said changing the subject.

"Umm not really." Leo said.

"Well I have." she said telling him her plan.

It was a rather complicated plan but Leo had to admit it was worth it.

A moment later he was in the Arena staring down Aquarius.
She looked at him amused."I have no time to play with children.Unlike Libra I don't hold back.Whether you be a lion or a cat I will take you out in full strength" she said.

"Well yeah I've got a surprise in store for you." He said smiling.The bell rang and the match began.

Aquarius wasted no time as she summoned her malestorm out of the jar she held and let it engulf Leo."Such a waste of time" she thought walking away.

"Think again" Leo said emerging from the water his body covered in flame.
He ran forward and attacked Aquarius but she swatted him away with a watery hand.She looked at the flames coming of him."How?" She wondered.
"A little something I call Flame Mane."
He said.He had to admit he couldn't have pulled this move on his own.I mean sure he could enhance his claws with fire using his elemental technique but an elemental Sphere technique that covered his body was another deal entirely.It was a team effort.And not just his team's.Sag had gotten the idea.Virgo had increased his resistance to flames.Plus Gemini had made a dozen clones of himself and Libras power level scales technique had allowed him to gain all the clones powers and multiply his energy ten times.No matter how powerful Aquarius was all she used was water control techniques and fire was water's weakness.

Still she didn't seem worried.He kept attacking and she kept swatting him aside making hands,weapons,blades... of water.But no matter what they were.They were still water and evaporated on Leo's fiery body.
Plus it wasn't like he stood there and took all her attacks.He twisted and turned like a cat.Dodging the water blades clawing them with fiery claws.

He roared like a lion and fire came out like from a drsgon's mouth.Water turned to steam blocking Aquarius's view.Leo used the opportunity to hide in the steam.

Aqiarius simply surrounded herself with a water bubble to protect herself.
"Useless" Leo said as he attacked from above ripping the bubble apart.Aquarius sent a torrent of water up and the pressure kept Leo suspended even as he vaporized the incoming water.This stalemate was working to his advantage tho.He had the energy to keep making fire while Aqiarius could only control not make water.Libra had explained to him how Aquarius always continually used her powers to keep a highly pressurized lake inside her jar.It wasn't an infinite amount.It was bound to end sometime.

He roared another fire-breath and launched into the air before coming down claws slashing through the water.He went for Aquarius's face but just as she summoned a wall of water to protect her face Leo used a fire roar to project himself past Aquarius.He slashed and her Jar broke exploding.Water blew out from it and the arena covered.As per Sag's plan Leo rapidly expanded his Fire Sphere and all the water in the arena evaporated.

When the steam cleared Aquarius stood unharmed but without water."Looks like your out of water.Your done" Leo said charging her.

Aquarius simply roled her eyes as he approached.The brute had broken her favorite jar and he didn't even apologize.Well time to put him out of her misery."Out of water.Nope I still got one drop left she said holding up her finger.

Leo got angry was she mocking him.What good will a single drop do.

Aquarius energized the water and snapped her fingers.The drop shot at Leo and made a hole in his torso.He stopped his attack dropping like a stone.

The thing was the less water Aquarius had the more she could energize it.His flames stood no chance.She was about to walk away sure he was dead this time but she was stopped by a shout from Leo."Wait!" He said."I am not done yet."

"I think you are." Aquarius said."If a silver bullet kills werewolves then I guess a water bullet ends Fire lions.Don't you think so?" She asked.

"No!" He shouted."Me and my team worked hard on this strategy.I am not letting them down!" He said standing up again against all odds.He was bleeding from the wound and everything hurt but he had to hang on.She was finally out of water.She said that was her last drop.He just needed to hit her once.He tried to move forward just to stagger and fall.He got up and tried again slowly making his way to her.He couldn't loose now.

Aquarius smiled."That badly wounded and still you won't give up.Very well let me teach you true despair." She said.

She snapped her fingers and the atmosphere around them changed."What's happening Leo asked?"

"I will let you in on a secret." Aquarius said."Water control is just my imagery power.My elemental power is in Air.While Libra cpuld use it to sense things around her I have the ability to control Vapor." She explained."Your little plan was useless from the start.Vapor becomes water when condensed.Water becimes Vapor.This endless cycle makes a Storm."

As she talked all the steam from before gathered around her turning into storm clouds."Doesn't that make you wanna give up.I will spare if you do." She said.

Leo gritted his teeth.He wasn't gonna give up now.He garhered all the energy he had and let out a fire-breath roar.

Aquarius unleashed her storm.
The world dissolved as a fire and water met and everything went dark.