And the winner is....

Taurus looked at the passed out bodies of Aquarius and Aries.Shame about his rematch with Aries but nothing to be done.We didn't always get what we wanted.Guess this made him the last man standing huh.Sure he had help from Aries and the Orion team who had weakened Aquarius but winning is winning.This made him the Zenith and that meant he was the strongest zodiac out there.He truly was the strongest.He had came searching to taste defeat and found victory.Guess that's his fate and it was about time he accepted it.
"Behold the Zenith!Victory is mine" He shouted spreading his arms.
He was cut off when pain exploded fom his most sensitive area.Did the implosion wound him there.Nope he looked down and gritted his teeth.
"You little punk.You dare and now.." Taurus said
Aries grinned from below Taurus.
"That's how I roll!" He said."Or rather that's how you thought me.Fight smart huh.Gussed playing dead till you looked away was smart."
Taurus laughed."Touche!Now let us have our long awaited rematch.And decide the Zenith." Taurus said lifting Aries up just goodnaturedly just to headbutt him down."Oh you asked for it ." Aries said laughing as he attacked.
Sure this was the final match of the final stage but there was no tension b/n them.Both were out of energy and no techniques were used.It was an old fashioned brawl b/n buddies.They had almost forgot what they were competing for almost but not quite.The desire to be Zenith still burned in Aries's heart and desire to taste a true defeat in Taurus's.Passionate punchs and threats were thrown along with compliments.It was a paradox to behold.Epic and yet a common fistfight.
Too indefinable to be put in words.
Finally after what seemed like forever it came down to a final strike.

Taurus palm hit Aries' stomach and the later fell to his knees no longer able to move his hands."I have to admit." Taurus said as he towered before Aries."This was one of the best matchs I ever had.Let's do it again someday.Perhaps then you will give me a taste of..."

Once again he was cut of has Aries headbutted his stomach and right over the wound Libra made too."I will do it now." Aries said raising his head and smashing Taurus's forehead with his.
"...Defeat." Taurus said fondly as he collapsed into the ground conscious but unable to move and in serious pain.'Defeat was painful' he realized and he loved it.This proved to him he wasn't the strongest.He could still improve himself.He had found his dream and so had Aries.He had done it.

The last man standing of the tournament of the 'Zenith of the Zodiacs'.The Zenith himself stood victorious in the arena.He let out a cry of joy and pain he had been holding in since the tournament began but added a 'ye' in front of it so it came out as a
"Yeahhhhhhhhhh!"