Aquarius's Endgame

"How dull." A voice said.They all looked back and realized Aquarius had finally gotten out of her watercage.Gemini clones were thrown away everywhere as watery hands swatted them away easily.

"Playing with your foes I see.And here I thought I told you to finish this quickly.You and your bothersome ideals are annoying dear.You weren't even able to protect poor Virgo.Guess that's what the weak get."She said to Libra.

Libra was furious."I would not permit anyone to insult Virgo.Not even you." She threatened.

Aquarius ignores her."Whatever the case I grow bored from this match and I still have got to finish my book and the noise you lot make isn't helping.I think I will just end you all." She said.

'One more opponent.Not good' Sag thought.But perhaps since she had challenged all of them and enraged Libra...Sag and Leo could fight with Libra against Aquarius.Gemini still hasn't used most of his energy and he had a tremendous amount.If Libra used her scales to transfer it to them they will be back to full power like Aquarius.They could take her out.Yes one woman couldn't stand against two A-class and two B-class warriors Sag decided.Still the aloof attitude of their opponent and tenseness of Libra troubled her.

Sag used  her stargazer-technique to see the future and couldn't believe what she was seeing.What was gonna happen.Certain death awaited.She did the only thing she could do.She moved quickly and used her whole power to Centaur-Buck kick.....Leo.Sending him flying into the air confused.

Aquarius snapped her fingers.A whole ocean exploded out of her jar and covered the arena moving in a destructive malestorm of a circle.Within seconds everything in it were torn asunder.All the Gemini clones disintegrated.The malestorm was quick and deadly by the time it receded nothing remained standing.

Nothing....except for Libra.

Aquarius glanced at Libra amused."I see you had summoned you armor of integrity to withstand the malestorm. Not only that but you also managed to save Virgo not to mention the clone-guy and the archer lady by using your gravitation scales-technique.It appears they can't fight any longer and thus lost tho.I expect nothing less from you.If it weren't so I wouldnt allow you and your pet to be on the same team as me." She said smugly.

The techniques she used took a lot of energy from her.But Libra was energized by the power of will alone.
"Apologize to Virgo or else!" She threatened.

"Come now no need to be touchy.This match is over.As the only two people left standing we move on to the next stage.If you want to beat me so badly hope the next stage will pit us against eachother or make it to the final stage." She said walking away.Libra was outraged but her ideals prevented her from attacking an opponent who won't fight, from behind.She'll have to settle this in the next stage.

Suddenly there was a loud crash and both turned to see Leo had crashed into the ground."What was that about Sag!"
He said getting up.

"I see she kicked you into the air so you'll land after the malestorm ended." Aquarius said."I persume she thought it was only way to save your life.I don't believe she expected to survive it.What a useless sentimental girl." She added.

Now it was Leo's turn to be enraged.He almost attacked but Libra stopped him."The match is over we are the last three standing.We advance to the next stage.Don't get disqualified and ruin Sagittarius' plans for your team's victory." She told him.

Leo clenched his teeth and went to Sag's side."I promise I will make her pay for what she said and did" he told her.

"We are Gemini" Gemini agreed.

Leo turned to him angrily."What gives.You didn't do anything!" He complained.

"Don't take it out on him.It was my idea." Sag said nodding to Gemini.
Gemini glowed and disappeared.
"The 'original' Gemini was a clone too." she explained."The real original Gemini is much more powerful but was occupied somewhere so he sent his clone to the tournament."

"Ofcourse he did." Leo said.That guy was as weird as he was mysterious.

"Guess it's upto me then.As the last member of our team I will carry our team to victory and become the Zenith." He declared.

Sag wasn't so sure.Thinking about it logically Leo couldn't beat even Libra.The way she stopped the last attack proved that she was holding back while fighting them.But worst of all she couldn't see any way Leo could beat Aquarius.She didn't see how anyone could.In her book she had just gained S-rank status.The most probable to become the Zenith.