I have my own car. It's not the biggest one. I don't need a big car since I only drive in it. And I drive Amelia around from time to time. But she's the best roommate I could ever imagine having.

Right enough about me. Time to introduce my roommate. She's 21. One year older than me. She's a detective. So she doesn't live on my money. This is one of the things I love about her.

Whenever we go out she wants to pay. She doesn't let me pay. But we came to thought that whenever we go out we'll take turns to pay. Anyways she does have a boyfriend. But he lives on the other side of the city.

Because of his job. He visits on weekends this is also one reason why we go out. Her parents died in a car accident 2 years ago. I couldn't tell her my parents died because of some mafia shit.

So I just told them they've been stabbed to death one day. It's closer to the real story I suppose. She has a sister. But they haven't talked since after their parents funeral.

Mine and her life's are similar. My brothers don't even send me a one stupid message to know if I'm alive or not. But let's put this behind us why not. It's been 1 year for the love of god.

The only friend I really had here was her. Well some other people too in the hospital. But I stuck with Amelia. She's the one who saved my life to be honest.

—Dante's pov—
It's been a year now. I'm officially the capo of the Italian mafia. My father didn't pass away but he was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. He has some years still but he's tired mentally and physically.

Few months after she left he gave me his place. My mother is very much alive. She's heathy. Which I'm really grateful for.

Thalia had her baby. His name is Carlo. Before she left. The reason why Thalia was down on the floor crying out of pain was because of stress and sadness she felt when Aurora was leaving. She got released after spending the night in the hospital.

I did feel really bad. Because the only reason she left was my fault. I did it for her good though. Thalia doesn't forgive me and Alfonzo till this day. She felt angry at Alfonzo because she couldn't understand how could he do this to Aurora.

Xavier wasn't impressed with me either. Because what I said wasn't in plan that we made. I wasn't meant to tell Aurora I hate her. And that this was all a game.

This actually wasn't a game at all. I fell in love with her. The more I've been around her the more I loved her. Everyone could tell. But me and Alfonzo needed her to stay away and never look back. They just didn't understand my actions that day and they still can't.

Most of them are still mad at me for that. Especially my mother. Apparently Aurora was the best girl anyone could only dream of having. Those were her words. I couldn't turn back in time. I just needed her safe. I wouldn't forgive myself if anything did happen to her.

But for what Alfonzo told me and everyone else Aurora is doing great. He doesn't know anything but all he knows is that she's doing well. He didn't look into details because he could see the smile on her face as she was walking with a guy.

And when he said that something inside me hurt. I couldn't tell what. But my heart felt different. I wasn't looking for any relationship I was only doing one-night stands.

Like fuck the girls and then don't talk to them ever again. Alfonzo didn't tell any of us where Aurora is based at now. Only because he doesn't want the girls looking for her. Or me. Or anyone for that matter.

But he's the one to talk. He hardly ever can stop himself from sitting in his car and driving to her. Just to at least hear her voice. Or see her beautiful face again.

What I felt to her was something I haven't felt to anyone before. But leaving her was the right choice. She was too young for this lifestyle. And now she has a normal like. That doesn't include murder, weapons, betrayal, anger and sadness.

Thalia isn't the same without Aurora. Bonita tried everything in her powers to try and make it up to her. But nothing worked. Aurora was something to all of us.

Even to Xavier. You might think that he didn't care that he left. But he did. He told me many times to find her. To get her back before it's too late. But I didn't. I refused. She deserves everything that's good.

We all put some pressure on her. We all gave her some sad memories of us. Especially me. And I regret that. If only I haven't fallen in love with her that day.

The moment I fell in love with her was the day we were flying over to New York. In the plane. I know weird place to fall in love with someone. But that day something clicked inside of me. And that is the moment I loved her.

Thalia changed a lot. Her hair isn't blonde anymore. It's black. That made her look different. Like hella different. But everyone was amazed by it.

She dyed her hair 2 months after giving birth to Carlo. Also Carlo is 7 months old. He's still a little baby. But that doesn't stop Thalia from going out. She of course has a baby sitter. That baby sitter actually is one of our people. We trust her a lot. So we don't mind leaving Carlo with her for days.

Bonita and Matteo have been really close again. Which is good. My mum and dad they spend every single time that they have spare together. Because god knows when he's going to pass away.

I try to spend more time with him as well. But being the mafia boss of the most powerful mafia is hard. I try to spend time with all of them as much as I can.

I'm currently sitting in the living room with all of them. I'm drinking some whiskey sitting next to Xavier.

"We're going on a trip" I spoke up. Looking at Thalia and him.

"Ooooh where to?" Thalia asked.

"Edlonton"

"Why?" Xavier asked.

"Because he's there. He's going to be at the Mexo club"

The person we're trying to find and kill is Leonardo Brown. That guy is nothing but trouble. And he happens to be on the other side of the country. Which we're going to head out soon to. He's going to be at the club tomorrow. But I'll find us an apartment to stay in until we catch that fucker.

He wanted to kill me few days ago. But that clearly didn't work out.

"When are we going?" He asked

"In a hour"

"And you're only telling us now?" Thalia exclaimed. "Ugh I have nothing ready!" And with that she runs up the stairs and starts packing herself.

We turned Auroras room into Carlos room. But he is going to use it when he's a bit older. Thalia and Xavier did the room earlier because they didn't want to worry about it and the time runs really quickly. And they were right. It's been a year already since she left.

"Right I'll go pack" Xavier said from behind me putting his glass of whiskey down on the table and went out. I nod. I down my drink placing the glass on the table as well. Standing up to go pack my things.

Nothing was the same anymore. The happiness is gone. The vibe was gone. The high energy was gone. This house felt empty without her.

Life wasn't the same. But it went on.