"We're so glad to have you here. We want to welcome you into our family, you're doing so much for Lia." Claire clasped her arms together.

"Absolutely. I'm honoured to be here, you're such a lovely family." I nearly scoffed but I tipped back some strong whiskey to ease my nerves.

I wanted to punch the wall- no. I wanted to slam someone's head against the wall until their pulse was non-existent. Yes.

Dinner commenced and I observed in silence. I loved the way Illithyia spoke, the way she ate, with so much art and elegance.

How she hooked the head of her fork on the edge of the plate to indicate that she was still eating, and how she aligned them on the plate to inform the waiters that she was satisfied with the Lamb Valentine steak accompanied by hummus, as well as the Kalamarakia Yemista, stuffed squid sautéed in white wine and tomatoes then masked with a rich inked sauce.

A delectable Greek dish that had piqued her taste buds, evident in the way her vocals contracted in her throat to express satisfaction.

Illithyia intrigued me in the utmost dangerous ways.

We made eye contact when my leg lightly brushed across hers, and I didn't even try to hide my desire, my lust.

She bit her lip briefly, her cerulean eyes flicking to my biceps and glistening lips from the effect of licking them. She finally brought them back up, her own stiletto-bound leg hiking up my calf with so much caution.

What wicked games was she playing?

Illithyia was luring herself into a furnace of molten lust, it would be a miracle if she made it out unscathed.

I maintained eye contact with her, and I could tell she was getting a little nervous from the small shiver her body made, but she still kept her head at a confident angle, sliding her gaze down to her glass of rubescent wine.

I couldn't wait to tie her up force her to look into my eyes while I fucked her pretty little cunt. I was always up for a challenge, and Illithyia spiked my curiosity, my urge to show her that I was her real dominant.

I wanted her speechless, breathless while I deliciously caressed her restricted body all night. I wanted to taste every pore, her translucent essence, I wanted to inhale her until I passed out.

"Havier here owns a bank, you could deposit your money there, right honey?" I was broken out of my fantasies when Claire mentioned my name.

"Of course." My response was compliant, my now midnight, lust-drowned orbs cruising back to Illithyia.

She was looking at me too, and I lifted my thumb to my lips, positioning it in my mouth to suck the vanilla-flavoured cream off.

She shifted uncomfortably at the gesture, a light rose colour simmering over her cheeks before she turned away, clearing her throat and moving to stand up.

"The restrooms please, Claire?" She forced a smile, and she directed her.

Illithyia seemed so eager to leave in how swift her model-like rhythm of movement was. A beautiful, lithe structure that would be perfectly positioned underneath me in due time.

Just as people were returning to their conversations, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I excused myself, answering to the client.

I walked away, pacing slowly in the foyer as we discussed the pressing issue. This was something Claire always tried to get me to stop: attending to business during family time. I wanted to as well, but sometimes, I couldn't. This business meant so much to me.

It was the first one that I ever started with my hard-earned money, and no matter how the whole world put my idea in a negative light, I sacrificed, worked blood, sweat and tears to elevate it into the empire it was today.

I may have other businesses, but they exist because of my bank. It was close to my heart.

After the call, my normal side told me to go back. But the dark, twisted, overpowering side led me down the corridor until I paused in front of a door.

My lack of conscience made me enter, and I caught sight of my angel reapplying her makeup in front of the large mirror. She hadn't noticed my presence until I was in view behind her.

She gasped, and all fleeing or defensive mechanisms became futile when I gripped her small wrists and held them back.

"Hermosa, didn't know you'd be within my vicinity so soon," I smirked, earning a glare.

"I know, tragic."

"Is that so? Or did you bring another man here to... provoke me?" I whispered close to her cheek.

"We're in love, committed-" she gasped when I gripped her neck, pushing her backwards slightly so that her legs parted.

My huge, ringed, veiny hand slid up and ventured between her warm thighs, acknowledging the augmenting, moist warmth with another smirk. She felt absolutely nice, I bet she tasted the same.

"If you're so committed, then why are you wet for me baby?" My voice dropped by an octave.

"I'm thinking of him-" she was cut off by two of my tattooed fingers prying her lips apart and sliding into her mouth, my thumb massaging her bottom lip as she gasped.

"You have a bit of a smart mouth, don't you?" I looked down at her, her eyes widening as though she were weak, "I'd get a lot of things ticked off my pleasure bucket list."

She didn't say a word, her small hand gripping my forearm as I slid the fingers deeper till she was gagging. I brought them out slowly, and she released them with a pop.

She gasped yet again when I positioned the same fingers in my mouth, humming deeply. It was the closest thing I could do to kissing her.

"Next time you run your mouth like a brat, or bring another man here," I held up three fingers, purposely secluding my pinky, "these will venture deep into another opening."

She was slowly getting under my control, and little did she know that once she succumbed and fell into my dark spiral of desire, the only thing that would get her out...

Would be a safe word.