Snap! Boom! Pow! -Chapter 8-

Start from the beginning

Now maybe it’s just me but normally people find it common courtesy to not butt into other peoples personal lives. You know, normally people would find it a personal intrusion, a step to far. Yeah, well i’m not going to let it off easily.

“Excuse me?” I call out.

“I was just saying you need to think of love and lust. I read in an article about the whole runway scandal, though it could motivate you. Nothing big.” He innocently replies.

“Nothing big? I’m sorry, I don’t think you’re the one being hounded my the media. I don’t think you’re the one that has to deal with annoying phone calls. Heck! I don’t think you have anything to do with it! Excuse me if I’m wrong but have you ever had a relationship with a guy?” I call out as I leave my posing perch and start walking forward so that I’m face to face with him, meeting him at eye level thanks to the most gorgeous pair of shoes I was wearing.

“No. I haven’t.” He slowly replies.

“Exactly. So you have no clue what it’s like for us girls. So until you have any clue what it’s like for a girl, butt out!”

“I meant no harm by it.” He stutters out.

“Well when you’ve been stuck in your own home against your will because of the media, you’ll realise that if someones going mention that certain topic, harm will come their way. And for anyone here that’s wanting to mention anything of the topic to me. Don’t!” I yell, walking off the set as I storm off to my changing room.

Harry’s P.O.V

“This sucks!” Niall yells out as he collapses onto the sofa beneath him. Opening a bag of crisps as he hurriedly digs into them.

“You know normally I’d be the one against Niall’s nagging but he’s right, enough is  enough! We’ve been stuck in this apartment thing for three days now because of you and your stupid media stunt!” Zayn agrees.

So as you can probably tell, the problem is we’ve been stuck in this hotel for the past three days...

I don’t get why everyone was complaining. I mean it was a perfectly nice looking hotel room. Penthouse, top floor, great view, flat screen t.v’s and stocked fridges not to mention the in room ordering service. Honestly, people wouldn’t mind if they were stuck in here for a month, they’d be happy and thankful for it! 

All the boys blame me but to be honest it’s Liv’s fault for kissing me. I mean she’s the one that flipping announced at the party that she only kissed me because she was made to. 

But that obviously doesn’t make a difference to the media, they’ve been hounding us more than usual. Asking us for interviews and exclusives on the whole situation, wanting to get pictures of all of us. It’s just getting annoying now. So on order by Management we have to stay in out hotel room.

“Well it’s not like we’re in a prison guys. Just tough it out it’s bound to die down eventually.” Liam cuts in. Mr. Reasonable as always.

You know, to be honest, Liam has been pretty quiet on this whole situation. Hasn’t said or insinuated one thing about it, very un-Liam-like. Liam’s normally one to say it like it is. And it doesn’t help to know that he isn’t happy in the slightest on this scandal thing. 

He’s been on the phone to Dani a whole lot as well. He normally calls her when he’s panicking or needs to have a serious chat with her. It’s not a short chat either, it’s more like an all night chat.

“You know who I blame...” 

“Who Lou? Who do we all blame?” I question, raising and eyebrow at the boy in stripes (you would of thought he would have grown out of them by now).

Louis. He’s surprisingly handling it pretty well. I could have seen him take to twitter expressing his rage or organize some kind of secret interview thing but in reality he’s very chilled and relaxed on the whole thing. 

He’s acting as though nothing’s really happened, which means he’s up to something. I mean the other day he tweeted:

@Louis_Tomlinson: God I miss secret missions... @EleanorJCalder #secretmissionsareback

“You. Y.O.U. You!”

“How is this my fault?!” I ask, slightly getting agitated at Louis un-helpfulness. 

“Harry, you can’t keep blaming all this on Liv. As much of a part she played a part in all of this you also went a long with it. It takes two to tango.” He professionally answered. Not a common thing for Louis.

“It takes two to tango? Are we seriously gonna talk about this again? I’m pretty sure we have all been through this conversation more than a million times” I state, brushing my curls out of my face.

“He has a point though. You were the one that stormed out of the club. The media ate that one up like it was a birthday cake.” Niall agreed.

Niall on the other hand is fed up with me I’m pretty sure. I hates being trapped indoors. It’s not like he hate me or anything, it’s more of a very pissed of/what the hell were you doing in the first place kind of hate...

“Oh, great! Anyone else want to say anything else?” I breathe out as I fold my arm over my face.

“Guys, just tone it down a bit.” Liam calls out.

“Why? Why should we tone it down, I mean everyone thinks this is my fault.” I argue, getting really sick of everyones bottled up attitude.

“Well yeah it is-”

“Guys, just shut up and look at the screen!” Zayn yells out, cutting Niall off.

Odd thing is, Zayn never yells out...

I know it’s very brief and most likely a very boring and bad chapter but at least I finally posted something. And to those who are very confused about the ending of this chapter it will all make sense next chapter. :) 

School has been really hectic and pretty much every weekend I’m always at some party. I’ll try to schedule my updating and hopefully things will get better from here but anyway...

As always,

Vintage_22 xx